height

aieru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

apparently jang wonyoung's height is a problem for herself. 

1915 words.

 

j.wy ㅡ

 

everyone is this world be looking at me with jealousy in their eyes, staring at me from head to toe. It always happens, the usual. Of course, being around 169.2 cm and knowing that you're still growing since you're just 14 sounds like a nice life, but not for me. 

 

"nako unnie~" i hear her voice, ahn yujin. 

 

"nani?" nako unnie reply as she tilts her head making everyone in the dorm dying from her cuteness. 

 

"unnie is very kawaii~" i hear her complimenting nako unnie as she lifts her up from the ground and hugging her yet shaking her side to side.

 

"ya ahn yujin let go!" nako unnie yells as struggling from that giant puppy's strong hug. 

 

after tons of chaos, she finally let nako unnie go. then nako unnie sulk while approaching me. 

 

"i wish i can still grow and be as tall as you wonyoung-ah" nako unnie look up to me as if she is talking to a giant. a giant hm? 

 

"so that's yujin won't tease me about my height and treat me like an unnie." nako unnie stares at me with adoration in her eyes. 

 

will it be selfish of me if i say i want to be shorter so yujin unnie can carry me like what she did to you nako unnie? is what i wanted to say but it's impossible. 

 

so i just laugh at my unnie antics which make her sulk more which is obviously cute. 

 

then again i am here, just relaxing at the dorm, while her loud voice echoes which make me look at her direction once more. 

 

"me? a prince?!" she shouts to loud earning a hush from kkura unnie. 

 

"nande?" she asks with such gentle yet charming voice, i melted hearing it although she's not even talking to me. 

 

"you are tall, boyish, good at sport, flirty, see there's tons of signs that you are a prince!" kkura unnie replies earning a chuckle from her yet she replies. 

 

"well then, you are my princess." she winks earning a smack and laughter from kkura unnie. 

 

so i have no chance of being her princess since there are no disney princesses that are taller than her prince i- 

 

my thoughts were cut by chaeyeon unnie as her tap my shoulder, making me shudder in fear. 

 

"wow sorry, didn't mean to scare you like that baby. i was just wondering that you'd like to share a penny if your thoughts since you seem deeply worried about something." chaeyeon unnie questions me. 

 

"unnie, are you somewhat jealous of my height?" i ask her carefully so she won't be suspicious. 

 

she gives me a huge smile and answer

 

"of course i am! imagine being that tall, you can be a popular model in the future wonyoung-ah!" she then softly pats my back. 

 

she asks me if something is wrong, i shake my head and tell her that i am just curious about what people think. 

 

next day happens very fast, apparently we are in a fansign and performing la vie en rose for our fans. it's a fansign so we became more playful in the performance and of course, she is extra playful. 

 

she of course the most playful one, being the one who wraps her arms around eunbi unnie's waist and snuggling her to herself midst of the performance and then held yuri unnie's cheeks and much more yet i am hurt by her actions, yes, i have no rights to stop her anyways and this is just a stupid thing to be mad over. wake up jang wonyoung!

 

as seem as, snuggling eunbi unnie and holding yuri unnie wasn't enough, she began to invade chaewon unnie's personal space and be extra touchy and trying to lift her up the ground abit but seems to be unsuccessful since chaewon unnie pretends to hate it. 

 

subconsciously i stare at her yet my deep thoughts continues. 

 

i wish i wasn't born that tall, i wish i can snuggle around her chest like how eunbi unnie did, i wish she can look down at me while playing with my cheeks like yuri unnie, i wish i was as cute as chaewon unnie so she can be touchy to me i wish i-

 

once again i was brought back to reality since someone tap my shoulders, i wasn't looking at who tap me as i just start asking. 

 

"unnie, are you jealous of my height?" 

i hear no replies, so i turn back. it is chaeyeon unnie again. i fake smiled.

 

"wonyoung-ah you know i am here for you right?" her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter