Chapter 2

Legacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fight started. The Destroyer was glaring at me like I was meat and attacked me first. I moved away in time and attacked from the back, but she turned around fast enough for me to miss. People were roaring for The Destroyer and none for me. No one believed that I could actually win, but I believed that I would. Watching her fight last week, I pinpointed her weak points. She's slow. Throwing a punch takes about an hour to actually reach me.

 

Since I was leaner, I was able to dodge all other attacks, but my punches weren't doing much to her. Shots to her body wasn't making much difference, so I had one chance and that was to knock her out. We were moving around the ring, punched from left to right. Just as I expected, she went down to try and trip me to fall down, but before that happened, I jumped up once her foot swung where I stood. I jumped over her body and started to punch her face, but just as quickly I was on her body, she was on mine.

 

She turned us both over and started bashing at my head. Just like Francine, she kept on attacking and didn't stop. I felt pain all over. She was sitting on my stomach and I felt my ribs and face were gonna break. I had to do something real quick or else I was gonna pass out. Or worse.

 

Putting my arms against my head, trying to block the blows to my head. I lifted my leg up to hit her cooch, it had the same effect to a man with balls, but our pain ends quicker. Using the limited time I had, I turned us over and used all the power and energy I had left and bashed her head in, hard. Not giving her any chance, I punched her jaw and cheek. What seemed like forever, she was knocked out. I backed off of her, but fell down on my back. I was breathing loudly and nothing could be heard, but my breathing. It was quiet. No one cheered. They were all in shock and disbelieve. No one believed what happened.

 

The referee came up to me and checked my state to see if I was fine. When he nodded I was fine, he pulled me up and checked the crowd. Then he pulled my arm up, declaring me the winner. At that moment, people started to cheer loudly for me. "What a surprise! The winner is Legacy!" The announcer shouted into the mic. Looking around the audience, I started to smile. This is what dad felt like. Proud. Seeing people cheer for me was amazing. It makes me want to do more. Fight even more. For my dad.

 

Since my fight was the last fight of the day, I walked home with my backpack full of the bet money. My entire body hurt badly and I knew I needed to go to school or else if I stayed back, then Hyuk would think I want to train and training is the last thing my body needed at the moment.

 

Walking home took longer than usual and once I entered, I heard the snoring of Hyuk and sighed out of relief, but felt guilty. He was passed out drunk after his girlfriend broke up with him a couple days ago. Usually, he would be up and running after a girl breaks up with him, but this sure hit the mark. He's devastated. Making my way upstairs to my room, I groaned lowly the entire way. My body was in pain and moving a leg hurts everything. Step by step, I made it to my room and threw my bag in the closet. Needing to make sure to hide the money from Hyuk.

 

Trying to take my shirt off, I struggled the entire time. After the the shirt was off, I gasped once I saw myself in the mirror. Blue and purple bruised on my stomach, chest, arms, and my face. I had dried blood on my cheek and a cut on my mouth. Overall, I looked like . Touching my bruises lightly, it stung with just a light tap. I needed to do something, but I didn't know what. Maybe I could act sick and wait for John leave and I could try to care for the pain by using ointment. Moving slowly, I picked up my tank top and carefully pulled it over my head. Once it was fully on, I moved over to my bed and laid down, slowly and trying to not to cause even more pain.

 

Taking a deep breath in, I exhaled and closed my eyes. Trying to sleep while my entire body was sore and hurting all over. Sleep came harder than I thought, but it came overall.

 

 

A knock on the door woke me up. Opening my eyes, I moved my upper b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter