Chapter 1

Legacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking past the cheering crowd, I crept to go to the front of the audience, watching the fight happening in the metal cage. Two men were fighting and one was on the ground, trying to get up, but was knocked down. It was Tuesday night. Fight night. It was more like a fight club. You know, rule one, don't talk about fight club. But of course people do. Being a 17 year old girl in a underground fighting club sure got me a lot of glances, but today's the first day that I'll actually get to participate in a fight.

 

I was nervous. My black hood covered my face and my hands were in my pocket. I got bumped into by many people, cheering. Today was a special night. It was the first night to allow girls to fight in the ring. I expected it a long time ago, but it was a men's club after all. Time to let some modern equality in.The fight ended with the opponent on the floor, bleeding from his nose and mouth. Still breathing though. The referee announced the winner and people cheered, collecting their bet money and drinking away. Three men got on the stage and grabbed the poor man's arms and legs  and dragged him off. Blood still tripping off from him.

 

The announcer got on stage, with a little bounce on his feet, as he spoke into the mic. "Wasn't that a interesting fight. As expected the winner was, Fast Hands." He paused as the crowd started to roar and rise. He waited for the crowd to quiet down and he continued. "As you all know, we have let equality into our fights. Letting it be the first time to allow girls to fight." That made the crowd roar even louder. Some whistling loud. The announcer continued.

 

"I'm opening the floor for two new females to join. Now, who will be the new female fighter here." He looked around and smirked as he saw a hand go up. He nodded his head and the women walked up to the ring. She was tall. Taller than me. She had blonde hair, tied up into a ponytail, and small sports bra and shorts. She obviously came to make a expression  and gain the hearts of the men here, but instead it was their .

 

Everyone went crazy after seeing her outfit and body. She was attractive. She seemed to be in her early twenties and i was only seventeen. She swayed her hips as she got in the ring and walked up to the announcer. He smirked as he opened his mouth, "And who may you be, Miss." She smiled widely as she spoke, but nobody heard her as she was far from the mic. "Oh, Francine, huh. Such a pretty name for a pretty girl like you." She giggled.

 

The announcer turned and spoke. "We need another fighter. Anyone else." I took a breath. I'm gonna do it. Today's the day. Just as I was about to raise my hand, someone beat me to it. This one was way bigger. She had a steroid like body and was filled with tattoos. Once Francine saw her, I swear she could've peed or herself.The beast took slow, powerful steps to the ring and stood next to the announcer. Even he was afraid of her. He chuckled nervously as he spoke, "And must you be." She toke the mic from his hand and spoke, "the Destroyer." In her deep Russian accent. She wore a black tank top and black shorts. Her hair was short and was up to her chin. All and she did was scowl and glare at everyone.

 

The announcer was nervous, but he called the fight to go on. I stayed and watched. The only reason why I was here was to join the fight, but missed my chance and this was the last fight of the night. After seeing who's going to fight, I stayed and watched. Francine was skinnier which meant that she was lighter and would mean she was faster, but after she threw a punch, it barely affected the Destroyer. Francine had no power at all. The Destroyer was slower, but was full of power.

 

After she threw a punch, Francine barely got away in time. The fight went on like that. Francine running around the ring and the Destroyer growling at her like a bear. After calculating where Francine would go, the Destroyer kicked Francines legs and she fell down. After getting on top of her body, she started punching. Francines head went from left to right and she had blood splayed out. She was a goner. People had to rush up and pull the Destroyer off from her body.

 

Francines wasn't moving, but she was still alive after examining her body and her pulse. If you were to kill someone in the ring, then you were killed in the back, away from everyone else. They happened to stop it when she was close to death after one punch. The referee announced the winner and the Destroyer roared a manly roar and I was ready to go home.

 

I left the underground and started to walk home. It was past midnight and I knew that Hyuk wasn't home as he was staying over at his girlfriend's house for tonight. I had school starting tomorrow and I needed to go sleep. Pulling my hood down, I  walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter