Escaping

Spider-woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I freaked out, this scared the out of me SpiderWoman is in my room lying lifeless and bleeding, I didn't know what to do so I went to get my phone but when i came back to my room there was no trace of her.

I started searching and looked out of the window but there was nothing i was so confused yet scared for her.

Momo' POV: 

I woke up feeling pain and dizziness but managed to remember what happened so I jumped out of the window and tried to hide I saw Sana look out of her window and when the path was clear I ran to my house and tried to be as sneaky as possible.

After reaching home i took off my suit and examined my injury it wasn't a bullet it was actually a needle i guess they tried to drug me but thankfully they don't know about my fast healing ability, i guess i should take that as a warning. After that i took a quick shower, bandaged my back and as I was wearing my clothes someone kept bombarding my phone with messages and calls so I went to check it, it was Sana so I replied immediately:"he-" she cut me off without even listening "Momoring you won't believe what happened here SpiderWoman was here and she was shot, it's all my fault" She was sobbing at this point I can't stand heaing her being thing vulnerable " Hey,Hey, calm down she was here and she's okay don't worry about her and it's not your fault it's her duty to protect everyone after all"

"Momo please come to my house I'm not feeling good at all"

" Okay i'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter