Chapter 10

Spider-woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Momo woke up early, she had to talk to Sana about yesterday since she messed up.

She got ready and made sure to wear something to show her muscular yet feminine body, she looked at the mirror and smirked damn you look good hirai.

She went down for breakfast got her bike then left it's a wierd sight for everyone to see Momo early but she didn't go to school, she actually went to the florist to get flowers for Sana.

Momo was very confused, it was the first time she's buying flowers for anyone let alone for the girl she likes, she kept looking around until she found purple flowers that caught her eyes "those are magenta lilacs they represent love and passion and are the most romantic of the bloom"

"oof you scared me"

"I'm sorry, I'm Dahyun and this is my mother's shop you looked like you needed help there"

"It's nice to meet you I'm Momo and I do need help because I know nothing about flowers"

"I figured" chuckled Dahyun " I'll help you, who are you buying this for?"

"I'm buying this for a girl I like but I messed up yesterday so i want to apologize and make it up to her" 

"I think you should go with the first choice"

"Thank you Dahyun"

"No problem I hope she forgives you and it goes well, by the way can I get your number so you can tell me what happened ?"

"Yeah sure we can also hang out" Momo said as she gave her phone to Dahyun.

"I will go now byee"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter