Final~ly

His

I went home with a lot of questions pn my mind. 'Did she said I love you as a friend? or not? I was really hoping that there was more to it but it's impossible because she's in love with someone else'.

 

 

 

I lied on my bed and stared blankly at the ceiling. I released a heavy sigh " What am I going to do?" I mumbled. I am afraid that if I confessed our friendship will be broken and that's the only thing that I am holding right now. I won't risk our friendship  even if it hurts like hell and even if the pain is 10 times more greater. 

 

 

"I'll just have to let you go, it's the only way I can think of right now...........'

 

At school....

 

 

 

I was walking down the hallway with the determination of giving my feelings up for Irene. As I was turning around a corner a heared squells and shouts. Because of my curiousity I went were the crowd was and pushed myself to see what's happening.

 

 

 

 

'I should've never went, I should've not care.' I said in my thoughts as I witness what's happening infront of me.

 

 

There I saw Bogum kneeling down with flowers in his hands with you in front of him.  Something inside me broke into pieces and I realized that I can never be her friend, that I want to be with her forever but I can't. I was in the verge of crying but I held it back but when he stated this words "Will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at you and our eyes met.

 

 

My tears fell down and you looked at me with a sad expression. Before anything else I runaway with while sobbing. I went to the rooftop and cried my heart out.

 

 

I heard footsteps closing by where I am sitting. I felt hands s on my body. 

 

"You should've stayed and witness as I dumped Bogum" you whispered against my skin.

 

My body went stiff and couldn't think of anything to say. As I stopped crying I finally have the courage to face her.

 

 

"W-Why didn't you accept him? I said while looking away.

 

She held my chin and faced me to hear.

 

She smiled genuinely while looking in my eyes. " Because I love someone else ".my breath stopped and processed what she said.

 

"W-What" I said as I stared at her intently.

 

" I said I love  you, you dumb bear" as she slowly leaned in and our lips were attached.