Confused

His

Days past by, the words Irene said to me still bothers me a lot. 'Why the heck did she say that, aishh stupid Irene! Now I'm frustrated and confused right now aishhh!' I mumbled as I punch my pillow.

 

 

 

I groggily walked to the bathroom, took a shower, and went downstairs. I saw my mom preparing food. "Morning mom..." I said as i took a seat on the table. "Aigoo~ what happened to you? It's like you haven't slept for weeks". My mom said as she sat in front of me. "Too much homework..." I said monotonously. "Really?" my mom said as she looked at me. "Is it really the reason or something.... or maybe someone else is bothering you?" her words hit me 'She really knows me well' I mumbled under my breath. "What did you say?" I stand up and took my bag. "Nothing mom! I'll go now or I'll be late for my first class" I said as I kisses her cheeks. " Okay, be safe! I love you! "I love you too mom! Bye!"

 

 

At school.....

 

 

 

 

I was walking down the hallway when I saw a laughing Irene talking to the person I am jealous of which is no other than the Captain of the basketball team Park Bogum. I felt a tinged in my heart when I saw her smiling with Bogum.

 

 

 

 

'She really looks happier with him......... I really have no chance... I might just give up' I said to myself. I took my earphones and put it on without any music playing. I pretended that I didn't see them as I continued walking but Irene noticed me.              

 

              "Yah! Seulgi-ah" she shouted but I continued walking pretending that I didn't hear her.

 

 

 

"I gotta go Bogum-ah, see you later ok?" Irene said to Bogum. "Okay see you later... Oh! and don't forget tomorrow... my treat" "Yeah I'll meet you at the cafe then. Bye!"

 

 

 

 

I actually heard their conversation because I intentionally walked slowly. 'So their going on a date huh....aishhh good for him I really wanted to have a date with her too' I mumbled jealously as I continued my journey to our classroom.

 

 

 

At the classroom......

 

 

 

 

 

 

I seated on my chair and looked out the window, as I was deep on my thoughts someone tapped my shoulders. I look to where the culprit was but I regretted it 'Aishh I really don't want to see her right now but her she is right in front of me with a pout on her face.

 

 

"Yah! Why did you ignored me earlier... I was hurt you know" she said with crossed arms while pouting. "Cute..." I mumbled. "What?" she said as she moves her chair closer to me. "N-nothing" I mumbled. "Really" as she intently stared at me. "Y-Yeah..... By the way I was listening to some music maybe that's why I didn't hear you " that was close.

 

 

"I thought you were ignoring me" she said as she lowered her head. "Why would I ignore you,you're my best friend" I said with a hint of bitterness.

 

 

 

She stared at me for a long time and without any warning she hugged me really tight. My heart beats fast and I was afraid she might hear it. " I was really scared bear.... promise me you won't leave me" she said as she looked into my eyes.

 

 

 

"I promise I won't leave you, I will stay by your side and be your shoulder to lean on" I said to her as I slowly returned the hug.

 

 

 

 

She looked at me and smiled. That smile that I wanted to see everyday. That smile that I wanted for her to only show me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you bear" then she kissed my cheeks.