Friends (Edited)

His

 

I was currently sleeping on my bed and I had this strange feeling that someone is in my room. I was really tired last night because I had some projects to finish. Until I felt my phone vibrate.

 

"Yah why did you call in the middle of the night? I sighed and closed my eyes. I'm really tired and I can't argue with her.

 


"I can't sleep bear and I'm bored" Bae Irene said

 

Yup you heard it right, "Bae Irene" also known as the queen bee of our school. Yeah I know what you're thinking, how on earth did I, a mere nerd make friends with the School's renowned goddess. Well I really don't know either.

 


"Just close your eyes or bang your head to the wall so you could sleep" I said in a serious manner. "You're so mean to me you dumb bear I'll tell mom that you bullied me again" she childishly said.

Yup she called my mom, "mom" because mom said that she is like her own daughter too. I giggle at her cuteness.

" What do you want me to do for you then?" I said.

"Sing for me then" she  said.

" You really like my voice huh?" I .

 

"No I like you" she said and I was shocked about it.

"Yeah yeah I know" I said to hide my what I truly felt.

I sung her a lullaby and when I heard her snoring I also drifted to sleep.

 

 


At school...

I was walking along the hall way with my friends. Me and Irene rarely talk to each other when we are in school. Nobody knows were friends except for my close peers. 

"Good morning my servants" Yeri said as she saw us.

"We're older than you, you know. You brat." Joy said while hitting her.

"Hey it's early in the morning and you're already fighting" Wendy scolded them and they stayed quiet. 

Lunch Break......

When entered the canteen we saw Irene with her group of friends.

"They really are in another level". Joy said in awe

"Yeah they're the rich kids, the popular ones." said Wendy 

"But you're popular too Miss President." Yup our friend Wendy here is the student council president.

"Stop reminding me that it gives me headaches." We laughed at her. Yeah being a president is not easy.

When we finished ordering our meals we sat down and talked about our future projects.

" Hey I heard Suho is dating Irene" Yeri said. Well everyone knows that. But, Irene didn't tell me about it.

"They're going out later and they actually look good together right? Wendy said

"Yeah they are" I said plainly.

They do really look good together and I want Joohyun to be happy but why am I feeling this way.

 

 

 


A week later.....

 


I was reading some novel and  I heard someone knocking on my window. I thought It must be the wind so I  just shrugged it off. Like who would come here in the middle of the night?

I continue reading and as minutes passed the knocking keeps getting louder and louder.

"Seulgi-yah~! open this damn window" I don't need to guess who it was because that person is the only one with that voice that can make my heart flutter. It's the great Bae Irene. 

"Why are you here at this hour?" I said as I hurriedly opened the windows.

"I just want to see my bear" she said and smiled at me. My heart starts to beat faster, she's so damn beautiful no one could deny that.

"Your bear is not here so go away" her house is just a block away from mine.

"But I want to hug and cuddle with you Seulgi-yah~ " I sighed I can't really do anything, she's really stubborn as hell.

"Fine" I said as I went to my bed and she follows behind. "Close the window please" I said as I sit on my bed to 
 continue reading.

The first thing I know she was straddling me. "Seulgi-yah~" she said as she snuggles closer to me. "Hmmm" I hummed not looking at her.

"Seulgi-yah~~" she said in a cute way which I cannot resist. 

"Wae?" I said as I gave her my attention.

"Who is that Yoo A girl? Why did she gave you flowers earlier?" she said in a cold tone while caressing my stomach.

"She just thanked me because I helped her with her assignments" Am I hearing things? Is she jealous? But why would she,were just friends.

"Thanked you? She gave you flowers Seulgi! I think she likes you" she pouted

"Don't be ridiculous Joohyun-ah~ And if she is, she's not my type. I just want to be her friend, that's all" I said as I played with her hair.

"I'm jealous, why would she give you flowers? I should be the one giving you flowers. You're mine Seulgi and I don't share what's mine" she said bluntly. 

Why are you confusing me Joohyun? I don't know what to do anymore.