Late notice!!!

Heartbeats of a Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, everybody!

First of all, I would like to apologize for not touching this fic for more than a year (whoops) and I would like to notice you guys that I've changed platforms. I'm currently continuing this fic on wattpad with the same title BUT I'm changing the storyline a bit. I mean, by a bit it's actually a LOT. So, if you guys are still interested and are willing to read this fic, please checkout my wattpad profile: -haHaeuns. Heartbeats of a Queenbee. And again...I apologize for the late notice and if I lack anything especially time because I'm a slow updater. REMEMBER, you are welcome to read the fic if you don't mind slow updates. By slow, i mean reallly slow. 

I would like to explain more on the storyline. The original one was a bit more fluff focused and doesn't really have that slowburn type of writing. It was supposed to be mainly fluff and humor based with no major conflict at all while the new storyline is a bit more...idk, serious? There may be some trigger warnings and a lot of angst with just a touch of fluff. So basically, the new one is more slice of life fic where not everything goes the way you want it to be. There will be a TON of conflict and possibly you'd feel like you want to kill one of the characters but want to cherish another one in the same time lol. Maybe you could call it a teenage drama or whatever idk but yeah that's basically it.

That's all I have to say. Again... I'm so sorry for the late info and slow updat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter