Mysterious Texts Pt.1

QUEENS.



Jungkook bit his lip, exiting his math class with a heavy breath, adjusting the last button on his shirt. 

"Holy —Taehyung, you scared me." 

"Sorry." He deadpanned, not really meaning it. "Detention again? I get it, she's hot and all, but you should probably refrain from cat calling her in class.

"She doesn't really seem to mind it, so what's the harm? I know she's only giving it because she has to." 

"Whatever, let's go. Namjoon's waiting for us." 

Kim Namjoon, the head. You could call him leader, but he wasn't like Jennie. He didn't rule the school, he ruled the Golden Boys. He seemed intimidating, but he really wasn't. Namjoon was mysterious though, he had a shady past that no one knew. Only bits in pieces, like the fact that he had almost gone to jail. Whether that was true or not, once again, no one knew. 

Jungkook's phone vibrated, he pulled it out from his back pocket, eyes scanning over the text. 

Extra credit assignment? Who knew that you were into cougars Jeon Jungkook...
x o x o

He initial reaction was to drop his phone. He quickly stopped himself though, since he was currently walking side-by-side with Taehyung. He trusted Taehyung with his life, but he didn't trust anyone with this secret. 

How did someone find out about his secret? Had someone seen? 

Jungkook's first thought went to Jennie. She was a total , this seemed right up her alley. 

But there was no way she could know. She didn't even stay after school, too busy hanging out with her posse. 

Who are you?
- Jungkook 

Jungkook didn't have to wait long for a response, although it did absolutely nothing to assure him.

Your worst nightmare ;)
x o x o

⭐️

How many times has it been? One, two, maybe even five?

Would be a shame if your girlfriend found out wouldn't it?

Don't worry Jimin, if you kiss, I'll tell.
x o x o

Jimin's fingers hovered over the message, eyes widening at the text. What the hell? 

"Jimin you good? You like you just saw a ghost." Yoongi teased, Jimin looked at the dark haired man, flashing a half hearted smile. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Looks like I just bombed that physics quiz." 

"Same! There's goes my C." 

Min Yoongi, shady as hell. Some think he's secretly part of a gang, based on the amount of piercing on his ears. It's really only two piercings, but the students here like to talk. Some say that he has tattoos and all, but only a few would know. Whether they're making that up too is another question. 

Jungkook eyed Jimin warily, but looked away once Jimin caught on. Jimin didn't pay much attention to this, mind still spinning from the text. 

How did someone know he cheated on Chaeyoung? 

⭐️

"Hi, could I try on this necklace?" Lisa rested her elbows on the glass counter, flashing a sweet smile to the man at the desk. 

"Which one? We have many." 

"Oh, oops." She faked a laugh. "I mean this one." Lisa's fingers brushed past his arm, pointing to a pearl necklace. 

He blinked a few times, and the blonde smirked inwardly. "U-Uh sure." Unlocking the cabinet, he pulled out the necklace for her, passing it to her, not missing the chance to touch her hand again. 

"Here you go miss." 

"Thank you so much." She whispered, hastily breaking eye contact after taking the necklace. It was gorgeous, which was why she wanted it. 

"I left my purse back in the shoe section, I'll be back." Lisa spoke up, looking at the reflection of her neck. 

"Sure, sounds good."

"Thank you." She chirped innocently, offering a sugary smile at him, then turning to leave. 

She grabbed her bag shortly from the bench it sat on, looking around skeptically, then left the store. 

No beeps. No alarms. Lisa smiled in satisfaction, about to pull out her phone. 

"Miss Perfect shoplifting? Now doll face, I didn't think that was your style."

"What the hell did you just say?" She whispered harshly, turning around abruptly to yank Jungkook's shirt towards her. He didn't look phased, maybe even amused. 

That irritating smirk plastered on his lips bothered Lisa, she felt like slapping him. 

"I'm just surprised someone as squeaky clean as you could stoop so low."

"Everyone has a secret at Helena's. Don't push me."

"Is that a threat?"

She let go of his shirt. "This stays between us Jeon. If anyone finds out I will personally slice your throat." 

"I'd like to see you try." 

"Go to hell."

"Ah, but aren't we already in hell?" 

"Son of a ." She cursed in distaste, turning on her heel. Jungkook adjusted the collar of his shirt with a smirk, watching her leave. 

Lisa still wondering whether Jungkook would actually keep this to himself, pulled out her phone. 

During her little incident at the shop, she didn't realize she had gotten a message. 

Careful doll-face, Jungkook might keep your secret but I might not. 
x o x o

Lisa dropped her phone onto the pavement of the sidewalk, quick to cover . Staring down at the rose-gold smartphone laying on the floor, she picked it up and turned around. Who could've sent that? She had been positive no one had seen her. 

Jungkook, once again, noticed Lisa's face pale as she turned to look up and around. Similar to Jimin's. He already knew what exactly was happening, and he definitely knew he wasn't alone.