7.

Stay Strong VIXX 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They went back home, there was nothing more they could do. They called the police station, there was no news about the man who got away yet, but they were getting close, the neighbours gave few testimonies, they said that they saw and heard some noises but they didn't think that it was serious, they also gave a description of the man but they said that he was new and they didn't know much about him.

Leo hang up and looked around, Hyuk was resting on the couch, Hongbin sitting next to him making sure he was alright, Ken and Ravi went to their bedroom. Leo sighed, he walked over to the two on the couch and sat on the ground next to them "Hyuk-ah" he called "Willing to eat something ? you really need it, let me get you something" Leo suggested then he looked up "You too Hongbin" 

Hyuk kept silent, he burried his head into his pillow and Hongbin didn't even answer "No ?" Leo said again caressing the maknae's hair "You need to eat Hyuk, do you think Hakyeon would be happy if he saw you like this?" ... "Please, both of you" 

He finally got them to eat some snaks, he went in to check on Ken and Ravi as well, he brought them some snaks and asked them to eat before they all went to bed. It was a hard night, no one could actually fall asleep, their minds were beyond overthinking everything, they just wanted their leader to wake up for now and they wanted to be there for him when he does.

The night passed by and everyone was wide awake around 6 am that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter