Time to Move on...

Revenge.....or love him again.

Its been a month Kikwang and Hyoyeon had couple of dates, they became close to one another. Kikwang knows hyoyeon's plan on junho so he decided to get in and act sweet with hyoyeon when junho is around. Which did a good job becuase he was jealous.

Wooyoung- Aren't you guys alittle mean doing this to Junho..I mean come on he doesn't have a lot of people with him.

Hyoyeon- What are you talking about..a guy like him knows alot of people...specifically girls.

Wooyoung- You just don't under-(phone rings) Hello..bwoh...where, is she okay..don't worry I will tell junho...ne..bwoh..I'll tell..I'm going now, okay bye.

Taeyeon- Who was that?

Wooyoung- Junho's sister is in the hospital..I have to go tell him..(runs to the gym)

Hyoyeon- Should we go and see..

Kikwang- She's the only family his got..let's go

They all went to junho and they saw junho

Wooyoung- Yah!!! Junho..your sister..she's in-

Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, and Kikwang was there. Before wooyoung could finish his sentence he already knew. Soon junho just got out of his uniform and ran to the hospital. He ran as fast as he could...when he went their he saw his precious little angel in bed..looking tired.

Junho- Suzyah(sorry I just like the name) Oppa is here( hodling and crying)

Soon the gang was at the hospital.

Suzy- Oppa, are you okay?

Junho- Don't worry oppa is fine okay..what about you, how are you feeling?

Suzy- I'm just tired oppa...

Junho- Okay get some sleep okay(kisses her forehead) Oh..what brings you guys here?

Hyoyeon- We...were worried so we came with you..

Junho- It's okay I got everything so you can leave.(cold voice)

That night junho stayed with her sister and the rest went home.

Kim's House

Hyoyeon- Unnie...do you think junho's sister will be okay?

Taeyeon- Let's just pray okay...and I'm sure she will be okay.

It's been a week since junho hasn't gone to school. His been in the hospital because he knows that she won't be here for long.

Another week passed, Suzyah sadly left junho all alone. Others were in school.

Wooyoung- Yah~ Give me that(whining to taeyeon) Yah~~

Taeyeon- Aish, chinca~ your such a kid..here

Wooyoung- Hehehe, you kno-(phone rings) Hello..ne..speaking...bwoh!!!When..what time..why..I thought....ne(sad)ne...thank you.

Kikwang- Bwoh? Is suzyah okay?

Wooyoung- She's...she's gone(about to cry)

Taeyeon- Bwoh...are you serious...(tearing up) How?

Wooyoung- I don't know but I need to find junho..kikwang you should know where he is, go get him before anything happens. I'm going to the hospital.

Kikwang- Ne..

Taeyeon- Take me with you(talking to wooyoung)

Kikwang- I'll take hyoyeon with me.

Kikwang and hyoyeon went to junho's secret place and they saw him standing out in the cold.

Kikwang- Junho!!!!Junho!!!!!

Hyoyeon- Let's just go to him.

Kikwang- Hyung~ We heard...

Junho-(quickly turned his head) Bwoh?

Kikwang- About suzyah~she's gone.

Junho- (Shocked) Bwoh!!!!!!(starts to run)

Kikwang- Hyung..will give you a ride!!!

Hyoyeon- Come on let's follow him to the hospital.

Few minutes has passed and junho reached her room and saw the blanket cover her.

Junho- Suzyah~ oppa is here(crying) Suzyah~ Wake up!!!!!!!

Wooyoung- Junho...she's gone...

Junho- Suzyah!!!!!!(carried her and hugged her) Suzyah~(kikwang and hyoyeon came in and saw everything)

Wooyoung- Let go Junho, she's gone!!!

Junho- Suzyah~ Oppa is sorry for not taking good care of you...suzyah~I love you..(puts her down and covers her with the blankets)

Wooyoung- Come on...let's go take care of her funeral..

Junho- You already know where is going to be next to...my family.

Wooyoung- come on..sooyeonah wouldn't want to see you like this.

They left and they were outside waiting for them to be done.

Hyoyeon- He...his..family they all died?

Kikwang- Ne...they had deadily disease and it was genetic...

Hyoyeon- Then what about junho...does he have it too?

Kikwang- No...junho is adopted, his parents died when he was little. They were his neighbors, they took him in.

Taeyeon- He never told us this..

Kikwang- He never said it to me either, wooyoung hyung told me.

Funeral was held couple of weeks later. After that junho has been going to clubs all day of the night and not caring about school or life.

Wooyoung- can someone please help me get junho back in his life? Hyoyeonah~ maybe you can.

Hyoyeon- I don't know oppa, I mean..he doesn't listen to you, why do you think he'll listen to me?

Wooyoung- Because he still loves you, and your the only person he can count on, I know that forsure.

Hyoyeon- Okay I will.

Since hyoyeon decided she will help they went to the club junho goes to and take him home.

Hyoyeon- Aish~

Wooyoung- Oh he's right there. Junho!!!

Junho- Bwoh?

Wooyoung- Come on let's go home, suzyah doesn't want to see you like this.

Junho- She's gone, just like everybody else I love(looks at hyoyeon) why do you care(he's not drunk)

Hyoyeon- Oppa let's go!!!!!(they dragged him out of the club and they went to his house but they only dropped junho and hyoyeon off at junho's place alone.

Junho- I can walk just leave me alone.(cold voice)

Hyoyeon- No! I am staying with you, whether you like it or not.(goes in his house, she see's alot of pictures of them when they were still together) Why...

Junho- Why do I still have those....I don't know..maybe I should throw them away(starts to throw it away but hyoyeon stops him)

Hyoyeon- (Back hugging him) Oppa~ I...love you...and I am sorry for leaving you...but I'm here...please come back oppa...

Junho- Why...like you said I don't deserve you....(Holding his tears behind)

Hyoyeon- No..I don't deserve you....(crying)Oppa please...

Junho- (Turns around) I don't deserve you..nor I deserve to live...

Hyoyeon- Don't say that, what happened to suzyah~ is not your fault you did everthing you could to help her!!!

Junho- Not everything!!!!!(crying) Not everything....(on his knees)

Hyoyeon- Suzyah is grateful to have a brother like you, I am grateful I met you...

Junho- (looks up) I'm sorry....

Hyoyeon- Oppa~ It's okay, just please I want the old junho back, the silly loving junho oppa, that I fell in love with...

Junho suddenly kissed her and hyoyeon responded back, they soon walked over to the bedroom and started to make out.