First Day Of Junior Year

Revenge.....or love him again.

Hyoyeon "Ah unnie..It's going to be the first day of junior year before it's going to be senior year than college...and then"

Taeyeon "Hey yeonah~come down it's the first day of junior year and yet your talking as if school is already ending."

Hyoyeon "Sorry it's just...I hope this year everything will be different, than last year."

Taeyeon "It will be don't worry...remember we're always here for you...family is the best thing you can have in your life."

Kibum "Noona's come on..were going to late for school...I need to get my schedule first!!"

Taeyeon "Yah! You need to learn how to wait okay...once you start learning how to drive you can go on without us."

Kibum "Ani..I will wait for my lovely noona's."

Hyoyeon "Aish, let's just go already."

They arrived at school and wooyoung(taeyeon's boyfriend since middle school) see's them and greets them. After that hyoyeon saw the boy she has been dreaming of.Junho Lee junho the playboy of the school. The first day was not fun for hyoyeon because she was bullied again. Few months has passed and junho has been accepted to do a dare..to date hyoyeon and dump her like the girls he has dated before.

Junho "Hyo...come on we are going to be late for school(grabbing her hands and running)"

Hyoyeon "Oppa..wait my feet hurts(she was abit fat but not that fat)"

Junho "That's why I told you to come to the gym with me"

Hyoyeon (Stopped)"Your saying I'm fat?"

Junho "Ani....It's just healthy to have a good figure that's it nothing more hyo, I told you I love you just the way you are.."

Hyoyeon "Mmm..let's go hurry!"

That day hyoyeon didn't see Junho anywhere so she decided to look for him until she saw him with his friends giving money to junho, she overheard what they were talking about.

Kikwang "Bro you are the best player in the world...now you can break up with that ugly fat girl and date some real girls!"

Junho "It's not that easy guys...I mean I felt something for her..she's different from the girls I have dated before."

Kikwang "Oh...are you in love with princess fiona?"

Junho "Shut up I was playing around."

Like that Hyoyeon went to the bathroom and cried her heart out and she heard taeyeon coming in.

Hyoyeon "Unnie...Why does it have to be like this?"

Taeyeon "It's okay yeonah~ You will meet someone better in the future who will love you forever, come on let's go home now."

Kibum and Junsu saw hyoyeon and ran to her.

Junsu "What happened, hyosookie?"

Kibum "Noona...did he do this to you?"(hyoyeon nodded) "That bastard I'm going to hur-"

Hyoyeon "kEY noona will take care of it...I will take revenge and he will regret it."

Junho was left alone in his house thinking about hyoyeon..he actually fell in love with her but he was to embrassed to show it that a playboy like him ended up with a girl like her. Like that junior year ended with junho and hyoyeon not talking to one another. It was senior year and hyoyeon did a huge makeover that made all the guys stare at her every movement she makes.