IU

Kim sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a week since Sejeong tried to approach IU for her collaboration project as an extra task from her music professor.
"Woah... It's been a week and I had a whole week of rejection" Groaned Sejeong because she failed to get IU as her duet partner.

Sejeong is a music student, she often made songs by herself, wrote the lyrics of the song and composed the melody. For this project, the last step she has to do was get IU as her duet partner. She wrote a good song this time, at least not bad for a beginner. With her sweet voice, she believes the song she made will be a hit someday. After being rejected 'again', she didn't have a good mood to hang out with her friends today, so she decided to go home.

-

 

Taeyeon went in to Sejeong's room only to find her sister groaned under her blanket. She asked her "What's wrong with you dear? Something upset you? Talk to me."

Sejeong pulled her blanket "unnie...." her face looked dead, no energy, her smile was gone. She told her bad day or bad week to be exact, to Taeyeon. She listen it carefully.

"Oh IU ssi? You mean IU, Lee Jieun one?"

"Yes unnie, do you know her?"

"Of course, who doesn't know her. She is my junior in high school. She's a good singer, we've worked together on some project at that time"

Sejeong's eyes got spranked, she got an idea. "Unnie, can you tell her to have a duet with me for my project? I will do anything for you if you can do this one, please." She begged with her puppy eyes.

"Why don't you ask her one more time by yourself?"

"I did it today, but she refused"

"Why?"

"I don't know" she pouted

"I think I can't help you, you should do it by yourself and make yourself worthy for her to accept your offer." She gave her an advance.

"But unnie, you know her, you're her senior. It's definitely easier if you ask her for me"

"I can't Sejeong. I can't use my power to interrupt her choice just because I'm her senior." She smiled but her eyes full of worries.

"You're right. This is her choice so it would be wrong to force it" Sejeong said with low tone, she looked down

"Hey... why?? What happened with my baby confidence? Sejeong that I know is not easy to give up. I'll give you an info, IU can't work with strangers easily but she likes people who don't give up easily. Ask her in a good way, leave a good impression, show your sincerity and determination. So try again, maybe this time it will work. Stop pouting and let's eat" Taeyeon hugged her sister, patted Sejeong's head and went out.

-

 

The next day Sejeong tried to approach IU again. She promised to herself this would be her last day, her last chance, so she had to do it well. Unexpectedly, Sejeong shoked that IU accepted her offer to be her duet partner that fast, in a simpl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter