Chapter 3

For Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was so adamant on talking to Taehyung before he was discharged from the hospital. He dared himself to dream about reuniting with his love and their child after feeling so guilty and spending years with heavy guilts and sorrow. He allowed himself to smile after those miserable years without Taehyung.

He make sure that the pretentious woman his father set him up with will never come into his life again and he cut ties with his family who were always so against his relationship with Taehyung. He knows that there is nothing that can excuse what he have done to Taehyung and he will never forgive himself. But he just want one last chance to prove himself to Taehyung. 
And of course, their child.
'Does he look like me?' 'Does he look like Tae?' 'How will he call me?' 
He dreamed about how he will make up to Taehyung and their child till the sun rise in the morning. He was determined to make Taehyung the happiest person in the planet.

So he was crushed to the core when he saw Taehyung leaving with a young guy probably younger than Taehyung. Maybe even younger than Jeongguk. Their fingers were laced and they looked so happy. Jeongguk did not know what to do. He wanted to scream but he cannot. He just sobbed and had a breakdown near the exit of the hospital. He cannot do anything but watch as Taehyung and that young guy get inside a car and drove off.

"Jeongguk! Jeongguk! Are you okay?" Yoongi rushed to his side. 
Jeongguk shook his head and took a deep breath.
"Hyung..hyung..Tae..he." 
'But I deserve this right? I left him when he needed me the most'

"Hyung..he look so happy without me" 
Yoongi hold him in his arms and sighed.
"Maybe its better to let him go Jeongguk. You have ruined his life yet he managed to stand up and be happy. You should let him be happy kid."

'Am I ready to let you go Tae? No I'm not. I'll never be able to let you go..but if you are already happy now.. I will not interfere just because I want to be happy too. I'm so sorry my love, for everything that I've done. I love you and I always have and will always do. I will not love any other person than you. Goodbye Taehyung. Let's meet again in another lifetime."

 

 

 


10 years later.

Jeongguk never thought he'd be back at Seoul but the death of his father brings him back. 
After cutting ties with his family, he wasn't informed about his father's illness and only when he was dead did his mother called him to let him know. 
Even though the man has been nothing but cruel towards him for his ual preferences, Jeongguk is sad that he did not even got the chance to say goodbye.

After attending the funeral, he strol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter