Chapter 2

For Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's life consisted of Kim Taekwon, hospitals and that's really it. He don't want to change a thing about it though. He is pretty content with the life he is living. He don't ask for anything else but for his son to be happy all the time. 

"Tae Tae! Baby are you ready?" He called for his two year old toddler.

"Daddy! My shoe my shoe!" His little genius answered from the living room where the little toddler is sitting and haven't moved away from where he left him before he dressed himself.

"Awww. My pretty baby is so good. Are you daddy's good boy?" Taehyung tended to his son.

"Yesh daddy! I didn't move! Not even an inch! I am a good boy cause I big!" The doe eyed toddler exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes baby! You are so good for me!" Taehyung replied happily.

Honestly, Taehyung feels like he have the best life in the world. 

 

 


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Taehyung are you sure about leaving Taekwon with Jimin and Hoseok? Are they even capable of taking care of themselves?" Seokjin asked.

Taehyung chuckled. "Don't worry Doc. You will be surprised by how much they love Taetae"

"How many nights have you filled in for your colleagues? This can't be healthy Tae" Seokjin tried to reason again.

"Hyung. You know how much I need the money. Plus, I make sure I stay hydrated." Taehyung answered with humor just to ease Seokjin.

"Your normal work hours are hectic enough. Don't push yourself too hard okay?"

Taehyung nodded and give Seokjin his best smile so that the older can get off his back.

He truly appreciate the concern but he don't want to feel bad about leaving his son to earn extra money more than he already is.

Their peaceful conversation is disrupted by a new patient coming in. The Er is usually peaceful at this hours but seems like the night is different.

"Doctor! Nurse! My friend is not waking up!" The distraught man cried.

Taehyung suddenly transformed into the kind calm nurse that he is and tended to the distraught man while Seokjin tended to the patient lying on the emergency bed.

"Taehyung. The patient needs to be operated right away. Please inform the OT nurse and surgeon on call" Seokjin informed Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly informed the OT Department and it was when he wiped away the bloods and stains off the man's face that he realised with heavy heart that the man is none other than the man who left him all those years ago. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The room was quiet and serene. The man lying on the bed looks peaceful too. His face was impassive yet so content. Taehyung do not want anything to do with his ex but he is a nurse and he cannot just ignore a patient and deprive the said patient of the best treatment just because he is his ex, even if the said ex had left him when he needed him the most.
Taehyung did his best to control himself so that no one would be suspicious. He already got questioning glances for Seokjin when Jeongguk was brought to the E.R and when he was assigned to tend to him.

Taehyung checked the vital signs of Jeongguk and changed the I.V bottle.

Jeongguk suddenly groaned.

Taehyung held his breath and wait for the inevitable.

He watched as Jeongguk opened his eyes slowly. He watched as he winced and tried to adjust to the sudden light. 
He gulped as those hazy eyes focused on him. He collect himself as those eyes widened.

"Tae?" Jeongguk groggily asked.

"Mr. Its good to see you awake! Welcome to Seoul National Hospital. You have been unconscious for two days and you were brought in by your friend Min Yoongi. Now relax, you are in safe hands. I'll get the Doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter