Mission started!

LIO; (Love Interest organization)

The nurse took me to another room where I was left alone. I coudlnt believe it. I made it. I was to lost in my thoughts when the door opened. “Hello!” A nice looking young man said. I looked up. “Hey.” I said. He smiled, in his hand has a pile of nicely folded clothes. “Good job on passing, I'm your assistant, Kim Taehyung.” I smiled. “Here out this on.” He handed me the clothes. I unfolded them they were nice. A nicely olive green shirt, with a pair of black rip jeans. I started undoing my clothing off. “But warn me before would you?” He turned around blushing. I bowed. “Sorry.” He waved his hand. Once I was finished I sat down.

“Okay, now that we’re settled let me exaplin everything to you alright?” I nodded. “Your chosen name is Jung Hoseok...” I smiled, I finally had a name. “Do you know what a plant is?” I shook my head. Of course I knew what it was, just wanted him to say it. “Well, is like a actor who we send with the lover one when kids, in this case the chosen one and the lover became best friends as the scrips said, so you and the lover are best friends, your role in this story is the cute shy best friend who started developing feelings for his best friend.” I nodded. “Your house and parents were chosen, I would have chosen better if it was up to my choice, but sadly I didn’t..I only chose the house. If I was you I would stay away from your 'father'.” I nodded. He continued  saying stuff I would need later, but he finally got to the part I was waiting for. “Now with the Lover...her name is Park Soo-young. The plant would called her Joy. It was the plants own nickname for her.” I nodded. “She's indeed smart with technology, she has a small laboratory in where she creates her own weapons and so on.” I nodded. Once she was done with her information I was ready. Ready to go on to the world. 

Once again I was left alone, I was nervous but excited. The wall besides me opened. I saw a unfamiliar black haired. He looked slightly smaller than me. He was wearing a leather jacket with all black. “Hey, my name is Yoongi. Min Yoongi.” I glared over him, nothing more. Taehyung told me any concatct with my enemy could be bad. “Oh come on dude! We aren’t even out in the world! Talk to me!” I sigthed, he's right, I can control myself to not say anything. “My name is Jung Hoseok...” he smiled, a cute gummy smile. “There we go! I like your outfit.” He complemented. I shyly looked at my outfit. “Thanks, I like your leather jacket.” He snorted. “Nah, this it’s kinda of ridiculous to be honest..” he touched his jacket. I smiled. The door in front opened. We both walked at the same making me bump into him, he didn’t smell bad. “Go first.” I said nicely. He smirked. “Thanks!” That smirk made me feel something bad. I shouldn’t have let him go first. But I’m a Nice after all! 

On the plain to my chosen house, I was kept looking outside the window, Taehyung was with me. “Oh I think I forgot to tell you.   A microphone was settled in your brain, we can talk with our minds, you get it?” I nodded. He nodded as well. Once we landed we instantly got to the car and headed to my chosen home. 

“Here it is!” Taehyung said while getting off. I looked at the house, it was white, but it looked ty. “How does it look?” He said. Wanting to not hurt his feelings I smiled. “Looks...great!” He smiled. “Don’t have to act! It was suppose to look ty!” I chuckled, Taehyung and I walked almost to the porch. “This is where I leave Hoseok! Remember you have my phone number when I don’t want to answer telepathy.” I nodded. “See you later! And we can do this!” I nodded. I was about to open the door when it was roughly opened. “Hey!” I said. The old man groaned, Is he suppose to be my father? “Just get in.” I nodded. He closed the door. I walked around the house, “so just complete the mission, we don’t care if you win or lose.” I nodded. 'Wow they're very supported' Somehow I was dismissed to my room. Once I got to it I instantly laced on my bed, it was amazing, the beds at the LIO were heard to sleep on, having a bouncy once felt good. 

Hey Hoseok! It’s me Taehyung!” I heard his voice in my mind. 

Hey!” 

“So I was told that Min Yoongi and his assistant Park Jimin Are planning on having him do a big entrance on his first day at school.” 

“Watch out for that”

”Okay..I will.”