You passed!

LIO; (Love Interest organization)

I saw how the red flashing light filled my room. Another exam. Weird last exam wasn’t  even months ago. I went to a push up position. I did 17, 'should be enough, right?' I told myself. I took out my shirt, I examined myself in the mirror. My muscles are a good shape. Not big, but not small. My abs are slightly forming. I'm good enough right? I heard the lock in my white door unlock. “Let’s get this started.” I threw on my shirt. 

Once I was standing next to my door, I saw many different type of boys waiting to be selected, besides me was Jeremy. Weird,  we aren’t given a name until we're selected, rumors has it, his parents didn’t want him and left him on the streets, where the LIO found him. I saw his back. Nicely form with muscles. 'He's totally a bad' I told Myself.

Hello there boys! Today we have another exam!

Yes, so please look for your number, if your number is on blue you’re a Nice, red, meaning you’re a Bad.” I desperately looked for my number. 'Please be there!' I got tired, and didn’t find it, I gave one more look and there it was. '0218' I smiled so big. 

If you found your numbers please proceed to head to your assign line, if you’re number was nowhere on the list, no worries! Work harder.”  I smiled at myself. My work day and night work off. I started heading to my line. A boy I didn’t seem to notice was there. I examined him. To young. He has no chance. Once we got inside the room, we lined up. I was on the last row. I started to panic. What if they found the correct lover before they get to me. They start examine everyone. The doctor was right in front of me, with the boy. “Too young...” he looked down. I felt so bad..He finally got to me. He examined  my muscles. “Flex.” He ordered, and I did, he smiled and nodded, he looked at my slightly forming abs. He nodded. Soon all the elimated ones left, only two of us were left. I got more scared. He was good looking, I’m definitely gonna loose. 

A nurse came in. “Good job both of you, now I will announce the chosen one.” I looked on the ground. “Please be me.” I whispered. “0219...” i looked down. “You're out, good job.” I looked up shook. “Congrats 0218, you've been chosen.” I wanted to jump, but I couldn’t, “I will ask three questions.” I nodded. “What do you consider yourself a Nice or Bad? And why?” I smiled. “Consider myself a Nice. Why? I wouldn’t call nor fit with the Bads..” she nodded as she smiled. “Is the chosen, the hero or the villain?” I thought this one real good. “None, we don’t cause anyharm nor we cause good.” She nodded happily. I take that as if I’m doing good. “Last question, is the lover, the hero or a just someone we use for information?” I looked at my hands. “She isn’t any, she doesn’t save us from anything, as we aren’t escaping...we don’t use them for information..they tell us..” she nodded happily. “You passed!” I smiled.