Behind The Scenes 1

Crazy Little Things Called Love
Summary:

Yesung and Siwon are playing a game during filming their new MV


Disclaimer:

I still do not own Yesung and Siwon, and the whole Super Junior, which is kind of sad. They belong to SMEnt.




Foreword

The black Audi R-8 pulled a stop at a parking lot of some resort, somewhere in the outskirt of Seoul. There were already quite a few of cars and vans parked at the same lot, some of those cars and vans were pretty familiar for the two men riding in the Audi, Siwon and Yesung.

Siwon leaned across the middle section of his car to wake his sleeping hyung slash lover. Gently, he brushed the soft cheek he loved so much with the back of his fingers. "Baby, wake up. We're here," he said softly.

Yesung immediately stirred in his sleep, he opened his eyes a fraction, before languidy stretching in his seat. He pulled his hands up, curving his back and rolling his hips a little to the side. His lips parted slightly, emitting a low groan that sounded almost too ual for someone who had just woken up from his nap. Hue was slowly spreading across his prettier than most girls' face as his blood circulation somewhat returned.

And if it wasn't seductive enough for Siwon, Yesung's partly ed shirt slid across his chest to reveal the smooth skin underneath.

Siwon was suddenly attacked with the urge to touch the other man, to kiss those damned skin, basically did something that would certainly wake not only Yesung but also some part of Siwon's very own body.

Eyes dark with growing lust, Siwon leaned closer. He sneaked his hand into the hem of Yesung's shirt as he pepperred kisses along Yesung's collarbones towards the hollow at the base of the vocalist's neck.

Yesung's initial reaction was to let out an annoyed groan while pushing Siwon's hand out of his shirt, and Siwon himself away from his neck. "Stop it! Haven't you had enough of ing me this morning?" Yesung said irritated as he sat up and straightened up his clothes, frowning at Siwon through his still partly sleepy state.

Siwon grinned. "That's impossible," he replied to Yesung easily. He watched the way his lover turned the overhead rearview mirror towards himself to check on his appearance.

Siwon simply smirked when his lover turned and threw a glare his way. He was totally enjoying messing with Yesung. However, Yesung didn't seem to want to drag the matter on, for a simple fact that he enjoyed having  with Siwon. The group's main vocalist shifted his attention back to his reflection on the mirror and promptly scoffed in disgust. "I look like ," he muttered. The lack of sleep from the past three days was clear to see on his face. But to Siwon, Yesung was still gorgeous, regardless.

"You look wonderful, as always," Siwon told him earnestly, pulling Yesung closer and nuzzling into the other's neck. "You just need to sleep some more. And I bet can help you with that. All you have to do is move in with me."

Siwon had been asking Yesung to move in with him for quite some time now. However, as much as Yesung wanted to move in with Siwon, he was still considering the pros and cons of living together. One of the cons being Siwon's father. He wasn't sure if the older Choi was fine with the fact that his son, his supposedly religious son, was having a relationship with a man, and a bandmate to put matters worse.  

"Yeah, and have the media speculate on our relationship," Yesung said, quite the opposite of what he had in mind.

"And they will stop at that." Siwon said, before placing tiny kisses on the skin just below Yesung's ear. 

Yesung sighed, subsconsciously tilting his head a little to side to give Siwon more room on his neck. But that was just momentarily until Siwon's words sank in. "How can you be so sure about that?" Yesung asked as he turned his head at Siwon. There was a glimpse of hopefulness flashing in those deep brown orbs Siwon loved so much. He could have easily missed that if he hadn't learn to pay so much attention to Yesung's expressive eyes.

"I have my ways," Siwon replied quite confidently while rubbing up and down Yesung's side. 

His lover chuckled. "What? Like, buying everyone out to work for you?" Yesung grinned, circling his arms around his younger lover's neck.

Siwon simply shrugged at that. "Everyone should prefer that," he said. There was an undertone of malice in his voice. And the wicked smirk pulled across Siwon's bow shape lips was a deadly give away.

Yesung parted his lips to call Siwon up on that. But before he could do just that, Siwon had caught his bottom lip in a kiss. Yesung gasped, and Siwon used that chance to slip his tongue into his lover's mouth. Finding Yesung's tongue, he didn't waste any time to  it, pleasing himself with the low moan his lover was releasing. 

As if refusing to be out done, Yesung returned the kiss, tangling his tongue with his lover's, meeting  with . The two of them continued kissing slowly and lazily, simply enjoying each other's taste and presence. When they finally broke apart, they found themselves equally breathless and wanting.

Yesung looked into Siwon's eyes and found the arousal he was feeling reflected in them. He smiled, almost shyly, and Siwon responded by trying to kiss him again. But Yesung ducked away before their lips touched.

"Siwon-ah, we're going to be late for filming," Yesung half whispered the words while keeping Siwon's lips at bay with his fingertips.

That seemed to wake Siwon up from his trance, and he clearly didn't looked pleased at all. The tall and muscled thirty something years old guy had the audacity to sulk like a kid couldn't get the toy he wanted. 

"You're right," Siwon sighed, suddenly tired. 

Amused, a smile found its way upon Yesung's lips. He then reached out a hand towards the back of Siwon's head, tangling his fingers into the black strands of hair, effectively stopping Siwon from trying to open his door and get out of the car.

Siwon turned to look at him, puzzled. Yesung let out a soft chuckle, smiling a little wider. "Let's see, why don't we play a game."

Siwon's smooth forehead creased. "A game? What do you mean?"

With a playful grin, Yesung leaned closer. "Let's call it a teasing game. The first one to beg is the loser." All sort of mischief were flashing in those pretty brown orbs of Yesungie's eyes. Siwon couldn't help but stare at them, a little longer than necessary, as he was trying to understand what Yesung had suggested. It was as if he was hoping to see some kind of explanation there.

Well, he wasn't wrong in taking that direction. For a moment later, Siwon's eyes lit up. "Aahh!" The man exclaimed in excitement as well as understanding. 

Yesung's smirk only grew even wicked. "So put your game face on for I'm going to make you beg, Siwon-ah." With that, Yesung purposely patted his lover's  underneath Siwon's pants, making the man to involuntary take a sharp intake of breath at the feeling.

"," Siwon cursed. He then promptly tried to get Yesung, to give the smaller man some sort of punishment, but Yesung was uncharacteristically quick that day. Super Junior's main vocalist was able to get out of the car and slam the door right before Siwon managed to catch him. "Come here you, little minx!" Siwon growled. Yesung simply stuck his tongue out at him in response.

Anyone who thinks Yesung is as pure as the white clouds in the sky should have seen the way he acted, really. That man can be really deceiving at times.

Oh well, two can play the game. And Siwon will only be too happy to make his older lover beg.

---0