Crazy Little Thing Called Love 1

Crazy Little Things Called Love

Summary:


It's just a normal day in life of Siwon's and Yesung's.


 

Disclaimer:


Super Junior and the members belong to SMEnt. This story was created solely for fun.



 

Siwon picked up his phone on the first ring.

"Hey, baby." He smirked.

"Siwon-ah…"

"What's up? Anything wrong?" Siwon asked when he heard the vocalist's was stalling.

"Uhm, I'm at your apartment right now. And I'm out of soap. Can you please fetch me one on your way home?"

Siwon sat on his leather chair. He took no notice of his secretary and bodyguards standing in the room and spoke, "You can always use mine, you know that?"

Yesung snorted. "That overpriced soap that smells weird and can only be found overseas? No ing way!"

"It doesn't smell that bad. Besides, the natural ingredients in it are good for the skin, it will make your skin healthier and shinier," Siwon chuckled. With his unoccupied hand, he accepted a document given to him by his secretary.

"I'm not using your soap," Yesung shouted. "Besides, I know you love the smell of my soap on me," Yesung countered, teasing his lover a little.

"Switch to video call. I want to see you," the superstar slash CEO of his very own companies ordered as he checked a document in his hand.

His lover sighed, but still he complied. "Happy now?" Yesung muttered upon appearing on Siwon's screen. Siwon could swear his heart was skipping a beat at the sight of his lover. The older man was wearing HIS, Siwon's, black wifebeater and a towel on his head, tied into that of a hairband that was keeping his newly dyed black hair off his forehead.

How Yesung managed to look half younger than his actual age was beyond Siwon. The man looked like a total snack, with his almond shape eyes staring up at Siwon through the screen, a cute button like nose, and those naturally pouty pink lips. And if it wasn't for an urgent matter he needed to deal with first, he would have said work and flew back home immediately. Hell, even knowing that Yesung was in his place was enough to make him beyond excited, and irritated of anything that wasn't Yesung.

"Show me an aegyo, maybe I'll consider buying you your soap." He couldn't help that, really couldn't, when he knew he was just torturing himself more.

"WHAT? Why should I do that you erted bastard?"

"One more name calling and I'll tie you to the bed the whole night," Siwon threatened, before he threw a quick glance over to his secretary who immediately stepped forward to offer a couple of Polaroid photos for Siwon.

Yesung glared at him through his screen. And Siwon was just grinning in response. "Go on, baby. I don't have much time."

The older man was still somewhat reluctant to do what Siwon wanted him to do. He was considering to tell his lover off and skip showering all together. But he felt gross after the whole day of filming a reality show. He just wouldn't want to use Siwon's soap, it made his skin felt so dry.

However, he also knew that it never hurt to make his younger lover happy. So throwing away his pride, he turned that frown on his face into a pout. He then jut his bottom lip out and made his eyes looked rounder and bigger. "Siwon-ah, please buy me my usual soap? Please? I'll do whatever you want me to do." He plead with a cute baby like voice while mimicking a kitten paw with his free hand next to his face.

One of Siwon's eyebrows spiked up. It was always so impressive what the other man could do to him with a simple aegyo. Already, Siwon was feeling that familiar tightness on his pants, that had him shifted on his chair. If only Yesung was in front of him while looking exactly like how he was right now on Siwon's phone, he would have thrown Yesung on top of his desk and kissed the living daylight out of his adorable lover.

"That's good, baby," Siwon smirked, trying not to look too obvious of how excited he was right now. For his lover and for the other occupants of his room. When all he wanted to do was cooing and gushing at how cute his lover was. "Keep being a good boy. I'll be back in two hours with your soap."

The last thing he saw and heard before he ended the video call, was Yesung's protesting face and voice. "What, wait! Siw--!"

Siwon stood up from his leather chair and walked slowly to the man kneeling in front of him. At his nod, his bodyguard roughly removed the plaster covering the man's mouth, making said man to let out a pained yelp. The man had the nerve to steal and repackaged millions won worth of luxurious car's parts, attempting to sell them to the black markets. Unlucky was him, for his next buyer happened to be Siwon's agent who took the liberty to report to him.

"Now, where were we?" Siwon curved a smile.

"Please, Sajangnim. I will never do that again! I swear! I will…" the man's pleas were cut short when on Siwon's nod,  Siwon's secretary showed the man the pictures Siwon was checking previously.

The change of look on the man's face was satisfying to look at. His eyes opened wide in fear. His face turned ashen white, as his body trembled. 

"Pl-please don't. Anything but her!" Whatever the man saw in the picture had turned his pleas into a cry full of desperation and anxiousness.

"This is what you get from stealing from me."

"Please Sajangnim Sir! Please, she has nothing to do with this. Please don't… " The man cried.

"Dongwoon-hyung," Siwon called his secretary's name. "I am feeling generous today." He smiled.

Dongwoon returned the smile. "I bet you are, Sajangnim."

"You will return all my stuffs by tomorrow night. Or you will set your daughter's fate," Siwon said to the man on the floor.

It took a few moments until Siwon's words sank in to the man. "No, no! I can't do that! Please! Give me more time! I-I will--" the man had the audacity to crawl across to floor to reach for Siwon. The bodyguard, sensing Siwon's dark gaze, quickly rammed his boot into the man's side, effectively sending the man flying sideways while screaming in pain.

"This is me being lenient to you, Janghyuk-ssi," Siwon said calmly and somewhat gently. "When all you've been doing was pushing your luck."

Dongwoon pocketed the pictures he had been holding and retrieved Siwon's coat from the chair. He helped his boss to slip on his tailor made coat before turning back to the man called Janghyuk who was still writhing on the floor. Clearly, Siwon had had his men roughened him up before the meeting.

The bastard was really lucky. Siwon had originally wanted Janghyuk to return everything by tomorrow morning. But Yesung's call put the Sajangnim in such a good mood that he decided to be lenient enough to the man. However, only God knows what would happen to the father and daughter by tomorrow night if the man failed to return everything he had stolen from Choi Siwon.

"Dongwoon-hyung, I trust that you will make sure everything is in order for tomorrow. Also have this man escorted to Incheon to retrieve the stolen parts." Siwon said while walking towards his door without a backward glance, leaving his trusted secretary and bodyguards to deal with Janghyuk.

Dongwoon nodded towards Siwon's bodyguards to carry on their boss' orders. "Certainly, Sajangnim." Dongwoon said after a short moment.

Siwon opened the door for himself and nodded at his secretary. "Good. Send me urgent reports that I need to look at," he said before walking out of the room.

"Very well, Sajangnim." Dongwoon left his boss' room soon after, followed by Siwon's bodyguards who were manhandling a beaten up Janghyuk. When Siwon got home an hour later than the intended time, he found his lover sitting cross-legged on the bed. The television was switched on but Siwon noticed his lover wasn't paying attention to it, he was too busy playing with his phone.

"You're late!" Yesung said crossly, standing up from the bed intending to walk towards his lover. But he was forced to stop on his track to catch something Siwon had thrown at him. A bottle of soap he wanted Siwon to buy for him. A smile found its way upon Yesung's face and he looked up at his lover gratefully. "Why are you so late anyway?"

Siwon crossed the short distance between them in a few strides. He removed his coat and dropped it on the bed carelessly, before pulling Yesung towards him. "Why do you think?" Siwon asked back. "I couldn't find your dear soap at the usual store," he said then, pulling the bottle of soap in Yesung's hand only to dump it on his bed, "I had to drive around Seoul to get it."

Yesung's smile was endearing, and a little playful too, as he wrapped his arms around the other's neck. "Aaw, you must be very tired. Tell me, how do you want me to pay you back for all the troubles?"

Siwon chuckled before kissing his lover passionately. "Let's see," Siwon drawled a reply when he broke the kiss, satisfying himself with a flushed and wanting look on his lover's face. "Probably with something related to helping me showering?"

Yesung blushed harder at the implication of Siwon's words. But shyly smiling, he pulled away from Siwon to get his bottle of soap then proceeded to guide his younger lover towards the bathroom. Siwon though he was too impatient for keeping it slow and gentle. He caught Yesung's arm and swung his smaller lover up his shoulder before striding towards the bathroom. The act caught Yesung by surprised that his soap bottle fell to the floor. 

"SIWON-AH!"

Without giving Yesung a chance to wriggle away, Siwon closed his bathroom door behind them. Yesung didn't manage to get out of the bathroom until two hours later. His favorite soap was forgotten on the floor.

 

--0