Behind

Forgiven?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It has a little bit of M. I'm sorry but a warning is necessary for the little kids out there.

 

The girls were filming at the streets of Hong Kong. It was nighttime but there are still people outside and lights are lit, shining at almost every dark corner of the place. The previous places of filming have certain charms and beauty that the members absolutely appreciated. However, now, they see themselves outside a McDonald’s, being asked to smile and have fun at the worst time possible.

 

It’s not really something that can easily be done with Yongsun and Byul having a fight this morning. It was the usual, really. They both couldn’t let the other win although it was about something trivial. The two youngest don’t even think much of it anymore as it happens too often.

 

“I want to eat some burger and fries,” Hyejin whines.

 

“Aigoo, let’s have manager-unnie buy us some after. Okay?” Wheein coos Hyejin.

 

“Wah, for a moment there you sounded like an unnie, Wheein-ah,” Byul grins at the two.

 

Yongsun just looks at the three goofing around. She wants to join in so bad but she can’t – not yet. She bites her lower lip, trying to stop herself from saying a joke or two out of nowhere. Then, she hears the director give his orders, “Action!”

 

The girls unleashed their hellish laughs. They were so loud, the radish farm in South Korea probably heard it all the way from Hong Kong. The laughs may be loud and the sound could probably scream fun but their faces are just too stiff.

 

Yongsun stretched her arms wide and pulled Byul and Wheein close. Hyejin was left awkwardly smiling at the three, which turned into a genuine one. Why? Her Mansaengie is so tense that her smile doesn’t go up to her eyes. To Hyejin, it was adorable she could actually laugh.

 

Byulyi, on the other hand, felt really weird being hugged by Yongsun when they just had a fight. She unconsciously rests her hand on top of Yongsun’s tummy. She looks at the camera, smiling but deep inside she’s screaming for help. Thank the gods they heard her. She felt a pair of eyes looking at her and she looks at her far left. She sees Hyejin with a teasing glint in her eyes. They look at each other for a while and within those few seconds, Byul and Hyejin talked to each other. They understood the situation.

 

Hyejin ended up laughing out loud before walking closer towards the group, clinging to Wheein. She sends Byul a flying kiss, teasing Byul about the situation. Byulyi, on the other hand, scrunched her nose and smiled genuinely. With the tension in the atmosphere sliced by the rappers, everyone felt a little more comfortable.

 

Byul was too distracted giggling and playing with Hyejin through their eyes that she involuntarily slides her hand towards Yongsun’s side slowly, grasping the older woman’s torso a little too affectionately than she should wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter