Storm

Memories

It may be a little tough
I may cry
The looks I got saying it’s not gonna work
Whenever that happens
Draw the far future I have always dreamed of

----------

 

“SHUT UP!! EVERYONE SHUT THE UP!!”

 

Kwon Eunbi's voice echoed inside the IZ*ONE's apartment. Everyone look at their leader who was fuming with anger for the lack of understanding she got from her members.

 

“Unnie..” Kim Chaewon tried to calm down their leader but failed.

 

“You shut up Kim Chaewon. I will talk now and no one will speak until I'm done.”

 

Eunbi took a deep breath before she continue. Scanning the faces of each members, she gave them the look that she always give whenever she means serious business.

 

She look at them one by one. From Kim Chaewon who's at her side, with marks of stress in her face. From Jo Yuri who's kneeling at Choi Yena's feet while silently crying. Yena, the happy pill of the group is now full of sadness in her face. Kang Hyewon who's in the corner kitchen hugging herself. Next to her is Jang Wonyoung who's looking at the kitchen window. Honda Hitomi is leaning at the door with tears in her eyes. Ahn Yujin looking at Kim Minju from the glass wall, both of them are crying. Lee Chaeyon who's hugging Miyawaki Sakura from the back and whispering something at the crying cherry blossom. But Eunbi lost it and cried harder when she saw Yabuki Nako, whom she treated like a little sister looking at her with tears streaming down her face.

 

Their group is a mess. Each one of them are now totally in the middle of a storm and none of them was left unharmed.

 

“Girls... I love you all. And I know you love me too. But for the life of me, let's finish the remaining days of our contract as a group with peace. Set aside your issues with each other and focus on our group until the last day.”

 

“Unnie..”

 

“Yena, Yuri just had that one date with Gyuri. And her not supporting you with the decision of moving in doesn't mean she doesn't love you anymore.”

 

Yena cried harder with what Eunbi said. She found out that exact day that Yuri went out with Gyuri. Yena's brother saw them and took a picture of them. Yuri lied to her girlfriend about the date. It was a stupid move from her and she knows it. She was so mad at Yena for telling everyone that they will build a life together somewhere in Busan. Leaving their glamorous celebrity life. But Yuri did not agree with her decision. So she went out with Gyuri to piss her off.

 

“Hitomi and Nako. I know you love Jinhwan and Junhoe. But if they really love you, they will not put you in the situation like this. Dispatch called the office the other day and threatening the company that they will release your photos in the internet. Thankfully, your boss Aki-P fixed this issue. YG called us to tell that he told his boys to not see you two anymore” Eunbi heard sobs from the two Japanese girls.

 

The group found out that Hitomi were sneaking out with Junhoe almost every night. And Nako.. the baby of the group was dating Jinhwan too. If not for the small guy, waiting and begging the guard at the lobby of their building to tell Nako that he will fight for her and will marry her, no one will ever know they are dating.

 

“Chaewon. You leaving us at the middle of performance is unacceptable. Don't give me that attitude of doing solos just because you can't breathe the same air with your ex boyfriend who's a NCT member.”

 

“Oh God Unnie!”

 

Chaewon met Taeyong a long time ago. No one knew they had a past not until Chaewon left the group while performing when she saw the guy staring at her from the audience. According to Chaewon, they broke up because he cheated on her. But the guy told Eunbi that they broke up because he needs to protect Chaewon from their antis.

 

“Yujin, Minjoo, Wonyoung, fix your problem. Wonyoung is still a kid. She don't really understand things like this.”

 

“I do Unnie!” Wonyoung shouted.

 

“Yeah. You perfectly understand that my girlfriend is off limits but you still are trying to take her away from me.” Minju, who everyone knew was the silent one in the group spoke up with pain and coldness in her voice.

 

“It is not like that Minju!” Yujin defended herself and Wonyoung.

 

“Go on Ahn Yujin, protect her. You are afraid of her getting hurt from me than protecting me, your girlfriend?” The pain in Minju's shaking voice is evident.

 

“Babe.. I love you, you know that.” Yujin trying to reach for Minju's hand.

 

“AHN YUJIN WHAT ABOUT ME??” The maknae shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

“WONYOUNG ENOUGH!” Hyewon suddenly snapped. “Enough of it already bub. You are hurting yourself.”

 

“Don't tell me what to do Unnie. Tell that to yourself! You are hurting yourself by following Sakura Unnie everywhere eventhough she is pushing you away. And don't start with me Minju Unnie! I saw you hugging Chaeyeon Unnie in their room! Do not act as if you are ing loyal to Yujin!”

 

“LANGUAGE JANG WONYOUNG!!!” Chaeyeon screamed. Everyone gasped at Chaeyeon's reaction. Sakura tried to get away from Chaeyeon's grasp but the blonde girl was hugging her tight and holding her hands so she can't escape from her.

 

“Guys please... pleaseeee!” Eunbi was so tired of everything that is happening to their group. She don't know how to fix it. She's losing each one of her precious babies and losing herself in the process of fixing her own problems.

 

Eunbi aregetting married as soon as IZ*ONE's contract ends. But the thing is, she will marry ex PD48 trainee Lee Sian in the US. She's still having doubts if she will continue leaving everything and start a new life in a foreign land. Only her fellow members knew her decision. But she's afraid of how her family and the society will react about this.

 

“Sakura, Love.. nothing happened between me and Minju. I explained this to Yujin. I swear Love!” She kissed the top of Sakura's head while explaining. Sakura silently crying and still trying to entangle herself from Chaeyeon's hug.

 

“Sakura Unnie, I'm not taking Chaeyeon Unnie away from you. I'm comforting her because you are not supporting her about staying in Korea with her.” Minju explained.

 

 

“Love.....Sakura.”

 

“If only it is easy to live here with you Chaeyeon. If only I can just throw everything away. You have a good career right now and I don't want you to have any regrets in the future. What will happen to us if we let people know we are in a relationship? Do you think it will be easy? Eunbi Unnie who's in the same situation are having doubts right now. Can you fight for me to your family? Can you do that? Can you leave them behind? Can you leave your career right now? When you are the number one solo idol in this country as of this moment? Can you really leave everything behind for me? Tell me Chaeyeon. Can you?” Sakura faced Chaeyeon. Her eyes are full of questions that Chaeyeon can't answer at that moment. So instead of saying what Sakura wanted to hear. Chaeyeon shut and just closed her eyes. “There's the answer. I know what I had to do now. Let's break up.”

 

“NO! We can't Sakura.” Chaeyeon was afraid of a lot of things. But the words that came from Sakura's mouth is the most frightening thing Chaeyeon heard in her life.

 

“Let's break up.”

 

The rest of the girls just cried silently at the scene in front of them. Chaeyeon hugging Sakura and begging her to take her words back. Yena and Yuri suddenly realized the weight of those words. Breaking up is not an option for YulYena. Even if they need to hide it forever, as long as they are together, they will stay together. Yena hugged Yuri tightly and whispered “Do not let me go. You will always have me Yuri.”

 

Minju and Yujin felt that as well. Yujin held Minju's hands and kissed it. Begging the older girl to forgive her for all the things she did and did not do. And like Yuri and Yena, Minju and Yujin can't let each other go. Minju kissed Yujin's cheek and nods. “I love you.” she whispered.

 

Eunbi saw everything and happy that Yuri -Yena couple and Minju - Yujin are already okay. Hyewon consoling the crying Wonyoung. Telling her that everything will be okay. Chaewon holding Hitomi and Nako's hands. The trio silently praying that they Chaeyeon and Sakura can fix their relationship too.

 

“I mean it Chaeyeon. It's over.”

 

Sakura took every ounce of her energy to get away from Chaeyeon's hug and ran to her room. Slamming and locking the bedroom door before Chaeyeon can catch up on her.

 

Chaeyeon knocking and begging at Sakura's bedroom door was a scene that will haunt the rest of IZ*ONE members for a long time.

 

“Love, please.. I'm sorry. Love!!”

 

“Chaeyeon, give her time. Let her breathe for now.” Eunbi said.

 

“Chaeyeon Unnie, I'll take care of her. I promise. Just leave her alone for now. She needs her space.” It was Nako.

 

“I'll look after her too. Don't worry. Everything's gonna be okay.” Hitomi reassured her favorite unnie.

 

Everyone was silent.