what to do.....

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

 

its been week since i last got a text from Jessica, it worried me...A LOT actually this has never happened to us we have always texted each no matter what it was, a goodnight? a good morning? or an even i love you seobang~ but Im just staring directly at my phone and its like she never existed....has she actually forgotten about me? did she actually move on without telling me? At this moment I just feel like crying and locking myself in my room...but i know i have responsibilities and a job to do....like always i have to hide my true feelings from everyone,,, why do I do it you ask? because this world is full of cruel people who just love to take advantage of your weakness so i must be strong for myself......can anyone tell me what i should do....

 

A WEEK AGO.....Jessica POV

krystal 

 

i put down my phone and look at Krystal who's across me, was it a good idea to tell my Lil seobang that Krystal set me up on a date? even though she told me shes fine with it i just feel deep within me that she really isn't....its like cheating isn't....this is wrong....i cant do this.... "Krys maybe you should cancel that date, its wrong i already have a girlfriend" "OMG Jess!! its just a date! you need to stop exaggerating it wont hurt you at all" "buts its going to hurt Yuri!! do you not understand that at all!?!" 'Jess look you guys have been dying for 10 years!! and you guys have never had the chance to meet each other, so whats the point if you cant have any type interaction other than just seeing each other through a screen!?! unnie i see how hurt you feel every time you end a face time or just a regular call....you need to move on...i have never liked the relationship you guys had...so please unnie....give this a chance would you?"

i felt speechless when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter