When did it go wrong?????

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

 

I never thought the day would come when i would be telling people that my heart was crushed.....that i could never trust no one ever again....that love? that love is such a wonderful thing to feel and have in life but no one ever told me dark side of if it. No one ever told me how painful...dreadful....and heartbreaking it would be? so why did this have to happen to me? was it because i wasn't enough for her? was it because i didn't spend enough time with her? was it because i wasn't good looking enough?....please....can someone just tell me....Aim dying here......i don't want this to happen again.....not again......i don't want these walls to build up around my heart again.....is there anyone out there who can answer my question.....? if so....please help me out of this dark solemn pit......

 

 

it all began 2 months before our 10 year anniversary together, she was all the way in california and i lived in south korea, and to answer your question yes we had a long distant relationship for 9 years but we were happy together even though we couldnt see each other face to face. we were actually content with just talking with each other eveyday, cheering each other up, telling each other cringey but sweet words. except maybe that was one sided......i actually thought it was a happy relationship......but lets forget my depressed feelings right now and continue with the story~~.

so where was i? oh yes just 2 months before out anniversary Jessica texted me 

 

Yuri-blue        Jessica-pink

 

 

Hey baby~~~ wyd rn?

                                                                                   nothing really? just laying in bed, what about you?

well im with my sister drinking milk tea~~~ but other than that just missing you~

                                                                                    aww i miss you too aegi~ and tell krys i said "hi dork"

lol krys said "hi burnt coockie" 

                                                                                 tsk.....im not that burnt.....+pouts+

aigoo my seobang is y and cute the way she is~

                                                                                 kekeke i know~ 

hey baby can i ask you something?

                                                                               of course princess~ what is it?

okay....but please dont be mad at me okay?

                                                                               psssh why would i? i can never be mad at you

just promise okay?

                                                                               fine, fine, fine i promise i wont be mad

okay so.....krys signed me up for tinder.....

and well i kinda ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter