IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (will delete soon)

The Bloop Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(this is the same annoucement on the Club Hub but some people are only subscribed to this one)

Hey guys.  

I know I'm really slow with updates in the first place but I usually am able to bust out a chapter every month or so.

If you've been wondering where the chapter has gone well, I have a bit of news...

Around two weeks ago (so the time I start writing the next chapter) I got a really bad concussion so I wasn't able to write.

Honestly I shouldn't even be on my computer right now but I want to let you know that I AM NOT ABANDONING THIS STORY!!!

No ing way- like are you kidding? I love this story and have a lot of plans for it.

That being said, until I get better I'm going to have to stay off of my computer for a bit and I'm sorry.

I hope you know that I love you guys and I love this story so I'm genuinely sorry about this predicament.

I'll probably delete this after I drop the next chapter but I wanted you to know what was up.

I'm allowed (kind of) to be on my phone so I made a twitter so I don't go absoulutely insane.

My handle in @mobiuplorer so if you ever wanna talk hmu on twitter.

 

Until then, see you next update

Love you guys,

kimchijeegeh48

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter