Baby You're Perfect For Me~

Beautiful Sensations (Exo Baekhyun, OC, Sehun) Oneshot Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Baekhyun x You

Genre: love, fluff, romance

Summary: In which you are feeling insecure and Byun Baekhyun is there to make you feel good.

___________________________________________


Staring at my boyfriend whose eyes were fixed on the TV screen (watching a random movie of a man who loves his little pet dog and job more than he should), I let out a sigh with a calm smile evident on my face as i decided to sip on my strawberry milkshake.


"You know Baby, something similar to this happened in my company." Baekhyun started, snapping me from my own world.


"Really?" I asked with my eyes lighting up, unaware of what Baekhyun was trying to say because i wasn't focusing on the movie. "Tell me."


"You know Joon Sunmi, the newly employee i told you about?" Baekhyun asked and this made my smile to diminish.


"Yeah I know. What about her?" I asked in a sad, calm voice and this didn't go unnoticed by my boyfriend who gave me a confused yet concerned look.


"Sweety are you alright? You don't sound so happy."


"I'm good Baekhyun. J..just go on."


"No you're not. It's something bothering you? Please share your pain with me." Baekhyun pressed on while turning his attention towards me as i tried to control my emotions but failed as i was not one to hide my joys and sorrows from my best friends, how much more Baekhyun, my lover.


"I'm n..not okay my love, I d..don't want to feel this way but I just can’t help it.” I stuttered as i finally let the unshed tears to stream down my cheeks and this made Baekhyun's heart to sink in pain as watching me cry was his greatest weakness.


"My love, we've been together for the past two years now so there should be no secrets between us. Now tell me, how are you feeling?" Baekhyun asked while gently caressing my face in a loving way.


"It's a..about your new employee Join Sunmi." I started before taking a pause to calm my racing heart.


"What about her my love?" Baekhyun asked in a calm, soothing voice like he was having a conversation with a kid.


"I feel so insecure wh..whenever you talk about her or whenever I see you two together. It's like an invisible string is pulling my heart and I can't help it but f..feel like m..maybe she might take my place in your heart someday." I finished with a broken sob leaving my lips, finally sobbing openly and shamelessly as my vision became blurring.


Gently cupping my cheeks with both hands, Baekhyun decided to wipe the tears off my cheeks as he slowly pressed a kiss to my lips, drawing a small gasp from me as i flushed a deep shade of red with my eyes closed.


"Baby please open your eyes and look at me." Baekhyun said in a soft yet firm tone to which i obeyed as i slowly blinked my eyes open, causing the handsome man's heart to skip in excitem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter