The Dark Side In Me~

Beautiful Sensations (Exo Baekhyun, OC, Sehun) Oneshot Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Pairing: Baekhyun x You

 

Genre: romance, slightangst, supernaturalau.

 

Summary: Despite telling himself time without number that he has no feelings of any sort for you, he knew he could not lie to himself any longer.

____________________________________________________________

 

 

"ACE what do you think you doing?" Jongdae asked Baekhyun.

Looking at him, eyes narrowing Baekhyun asked

"What did you just call me?”

"Um I uh I'm sorry Baekhyun but you know you can't just hide from her forever, I mean this girl loves you and you know that and I'm pretty much aware that you love her too, so stop with all these childish act."

They are in their new apartment they just rented for a temporal amount of time (because Baekhyun will be leaving South Korea to New York where he feels will be suitable for him). They've been friends for a long time now, in fact like Brothers.

"You know what Jongdae I just wish I could erase, in fact just lock away all the memories I have about that Night when it all started, when I became ACE, the cruel heartless monster Aaaarrgghhhh!!!" Baekhyun screamed, tears flowing down his eyes “I hate myself, I hate everything about me. I shouldn't have gone out that Night."

"But that part of your life you wanna lock out forever brought you to the love of your life and now, you're running away from her. Why Baekhyun? Why can't you tell her that back then you could not control yourself because Ace(the Demon) and Baekhyun where in one body."

"Hahahaha Funny advice Jongdae, you of all people should know that's not gonna work out because no one will believe such crap you know!"

Baekhyun all but yelled!

"I'm going out now,don't wait up for me because I'll be back in the Morning." Baekhyun said and with that, He left the apartment.

He's walking down the street to a Night Club down the Coffee Shop and then he's remembering everything that has happened during the past few months.


~Flashback~

Baekhyun being all frustrated, decided to take a walk along the woods thinking of a way out of this mess. He's thinking about the promotion the company he's working for offered him. It'll be more stressful than the past few months he said to himself.

He's so engrossed in his thoughts that he did not notice the person walking behind him. He looked up, admiring the stars in the sky until there was a scream and when he tried to turn around to see where it came from...

BOOM! And then he out,when he regained consciousness, there was a man lying dead beside him. Also there was a voice speaking but he could feel it in him.

"What's happening? Who's there?" Baekhyun asked to no one in particular but became more terrified when there was a reply.

"ACE." The voice answered chuckling, "Are you surprised? I'm in charge now. I possess you now..."

"But who are you?" Baekhyun asked and again the scream. He rushed over there and behold there you laid, trapped with thorns in your skirt.

He quickly helped you out of it and rapped your injury. You clutched his hand and when he looked at he, you was smiling so bright that his heart skipped for a bit.

~End of Flashback~

Baekhyun smiles thinking about his love. He has missed you.

"Nina," Baekhyun says smiling bitterly. "I love you Nina, I really do."

~Flashback~

SLAP

"Baekhyun I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I promise that I wouldn't question you nor speak more than the number of times you told me too. Please forgive me Baekhyun."

"Kekeke tsk tsk, did you really think that I would let you off the hook just like that? Huh? !"

SLAP

"Bae..Baekhyun what happened? What changed? You used to love me more than anything in the world but now I don't even know you anymore. Baekhyun we have been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter