Missing U.

Iced americano
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2-

"When you think about someone a lot, it means they were thinking of you first"

 

 

“What’s her deal, for real?” Jennie asked as she eyes Jisoo outside the café talking with a kid who had previously ordered to her a ‘aseu kano’


“Can’t we just let her to buy one? She was right, it is discrimination against customers” Dahyun asked “Besides, she does no harm and just wants a coffee”


“It was YG’s order, not mine” She shook her head but what she really wants to say is ‘But isn’t she cute trying her best to exert effort in buying coffee?’


“Unnie, Americano, its americano!” The little girl went to Dahyun and gave her the bill “And cookie”


“Americano” Jennie giggled, and the next thing that happened is that they punched it as Hot and not the Iced


“Unnie, that’s mean!” Lisa said upon knowing who’s order is it and how Jennie altered it even if she knows it was Jisoo’s order “If Boss CL comes again, then I’m” she mimicked a person slashing her neck


“CL? Who’s that?”


“You know, the one who she was with the last time. Wearing glasses and fur clothing. That’s boss’s partner”


Jisoo came inside when she saw the little girl having a hard time holding the cup


“Unnie will take it” 


“It’s hot!” 


“It’s okay, unnie can hold it” She smiled, crouching down to face the little girl “The cookies is yours. You don’t have to cry now, you have a snack too”


“Are you going to stay with me too?”


“Stay?”


“I do not have friends, and my mom isn’t here yet”


“Okay! Unnie will play with you. Eat first” She stood up and the little girl held her hand “But Sarang, what did you order? Why is this small and hot?”


“America!” 


“It’s iced americano and not America” She giggled “Unnie will get some sugar first”


“Unnie! You can just ask for ice” Lisa shouted


“Why? Afraid that CL is coming when she finds out that you served me this?” She teased “It’s okay, I do not need booster. I just wanted to buy her a cookie”


“Then you could’ve purchased cookie only. Why did you ask her to buy you coffee?” Lisa grimaced, her face contorted, as she doesn’t get Jisoo’s logical explanation (which happens most of the time)


“So I can just buy a bread and no coffee?” stunned Jisoo asked


“Yeah?”


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter