「✧」Cheatsheet

「✧」Nimbus & Asta — FNC's New Girl Bands — Apply Open

cheatsheet

HEADER IMAGE

the tell all

 

PLOTLINES — You do not have to follow the plotline that closely. It was to give you an idea for that plotline/position.  

FACE CLAIM — You can use Idols, Ulzzangs, Models & Actresses. 

AGE — Age range can be from 1991 to 2001.

ETHNICITY — They can be full Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese, etc. They can also be half Korean.

BACKGROUND — A normal background is just fine for me. A little drama is also fine with me. 

PERSONALITY — I would like a mix of personalities, please. 

RELATIONS — You are allowed to have idol siblings but don't overdo it. You can also have idol friendships. But just explain how they met.

LOVE INTEREST — They can be an idol, actor or actress and even an OC. Same-gendered relationships are okay too. The max is a 5-year gap. 

TALENT TWINS — Just pick a singing twin and a variety twin that matches best with your character. 

PASSWORD — The password is your character's bias or your bias in general. 

BROWNIE POINTS — 

POINT ONE — If you use ulzzangs as face claims or an underrated idol as a face claim.

POINT TWO — It would kind of be cool if your character was half Korean or another Asian Ethnicity.

POINT THREE — Maybe having a female love interest or maybe a love interest from an underrated group. 

POINT FOUR — Also, if you just apply too. :)