「✧」Plotlines

「✧」Nimbus & Asta — FNC's New Girl Bands — Apply Open

plotlines

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

✧ Nimbus OFFICIAL

 

✧ BAND INFORMATION

✧BAND NAME: NIMBUS
✧NO. OF MEMBERS: FIVE
✧ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
✧LABEL: FNC ENTERTAINMENT

✧ melodioc sound.

 

✧ CHARACTER NAME

✧LEAD SINGER
✧STAGE NAME
✧BIRTHDAY
✧STATUS (AVAILABLE)

She is the Lead Singer of Nimbus with the killer voice. Melodic Sound writes the songs and produces them too. Melodic Sound who is unbelievably good at singing and seems to just want to sing, no matter stage or cost. She believes in the band and experimenting with different sounds when coming up with different songs. Melodic Sound usually goes to their sister group Asta with questions more than the own management. 

✧ Cherry Bomb.

 

✧ CHARACTER NAME

✧LEAD GUITARIST, VISUAL
✧STAGE NAME
✧BIRTHDAY
✧STATUS (AVAILABLE)

She is the Lead Guitarist of Nimbus with amazing skill. Cherry Bomb isn't one to sugarcoat the truth and will speak her mind. She helps writes the songs along with Melodic Sound. Cherry Bomb is the girl who wants this group to be recognized and is determined to get them there at any cost.

✧ forever young.

 

✧ CHARACTER NAME

✧BASSIST
✧STAGE NAME
✧BIRTHDAY
✧STATUS (AVAILABLE)

She is the Bassist of Nimbus with a young face but is actually the eldest among the band. Forever Young does her best to help out the other girls in the band when Cool & Chic isn't around. She isn't just skilled at playing the bass but can also play the guitar, drums and sing herself. 

✧ cool & chic.

 

✧ CHARACTER NAME

✧LEADER, DRUMMER
✧STAGE NAME
✧BIRTHDAY
✧STATUS (AVAILABLE)

She is the Drummer of Nimbus that is always has a calm and soothing aura around her. She has a level head which one of the main reason's she is the leader. Cool & Chic is the glue that holds the band together and always knows what to say in any situation. Nine times out of ten, the members of Nimbus always listen to her. 

✧ Piledriver Waltz. 

 

✧ CHARACTER NAME

✧KEYBOARDIST, MAKNAE
✧STAGE NAME
✧BIRTHDAY
✧STATUS (AVAILABLE)

She is the Keyboardist of Nimbus who is the new kid on the block. She is the one who didn't train the longest and was added to the group at the last minute. She feels the pressure proving herself to the group, that she can in fact play. Piledriver Waltz is a girl who is determined as Cherry Bomb to support this group all the way.

✧ meet asta

 

✧ BAND INFORMATION

✧BAND NAME: ASTA
✧NO. OF MEMBERS: FOUR
✧ORIGIN: JAPAN
✧LABEL: FNC ENTERTAINMENT

✧ Storyteller.

 

✧ CHARACTER NAME

✧LEADER, LEAD SINGER, RHYTHM GUITARIST
✧STAGE NAME
✧BIRTHDAY
✧STATUS (AVAILABLE)

She is the Lead Singer and Rhythm Guitarist of Asta. Storyteller is a talented singer that really knows how to convey the emotions to the song and make the audience believe in the story she is singing. She is the leader of the group and the members always go to her for advice, she enjoys this band and the members. 

✧ the energizer.

 

✧ CHARACTER NAME

✧BASSIST
✧STAGE NAME
✧BIRTHDAY
✧STATUS (AVAILABLE)

She is the Bassist of Asta who is a ball of sunshine who knows how to work the bass. She is always cheering up the band members and even cheering them on. When she is not being her cheerful self then The Energizer is basically mothering them and taking care of them. The Energizer is the second one out the band that enjoys what she does and loves playing.

✧ sweet dream.

 

✧ CHARACTER NAME

✧DRUMMER, VISUAL
✧STAGE NAME
✧BIRTHDAY
✧STATUS (AVAILABLE)

She is the Drummer of Asta with a pretty face. What you see isn't always what you get, with her, Sweet Dream was a hidden gem that was always looked over because of her looks. Until they heard her play the drums, Sweet Dream is amazing at the drums and also has a hand in writing the lyrics for the band. 

✧ beautiful genius.

 

✧ CHARACTER NAME

✧LEAD GUITARIST, MAKNAE
✧STAGE NAME
✧BIRTHDAY
✧STATUS (AVAILABLE)

She is the Lead Guitarist of Asta who can tell just by the play of an ear that she is basically an expert at playing the guitar. Beautiful Genius is the girl in the band who writes the lyrics along with Sweet Revenge but also convinces the group to try different sounds when coming up with something new to sing about. She is basically an innovator.

LET'S GO!

 

WE MUST FIGHT ON TOGETHER.

CHEER US ON!
SUPPORT & ADORE US!
WE ARE ...
NIMBUS & ASTA!