Ship

Dlwlrma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ JiKook’s a better name.”

“ Ew what? People would think that we’re shipping Jungkook with me. I prefer JungEun.”

“ I beg to differ. JiKook is catchier!”

Taehyung and Jimin began arguing as Jieun and Jungkook looked at them. This was an everyday thing to them and it all started when their homeroom teacher assigned Jieun to sit next to Jungkook. You might be thinking “ They’re just sitting next to each other, what’s wrong with that?” and you’re right, what is wrong with that? Well to Taehyung and Jimin, they were just bored and decided to ship Jungkook to the girl he’s always with, Jieun. Being the new girl in school, Jieun didn’t have any friends so naturally being her seatmate, Jungkook became her first friend.

“ Guys what do you think? JiKook or JungEun?” Taehyung and Jimin turned to look at the pair who was by far the most uninterested in their conversation.

“ None because we’re NOT a couple.” Jieun said.

Jungkook looked at her and shrugged. “ I actually like JiKook better.” Jungkook high fived Taehyung while Jimin glared at Jungkook. Jieun looked at Jungkook in utter shock and slapped him on his shoulder. Jungkook groaned in pain and held his shoulder.

“ Jungkook! Don’t entertain them!”

Jungkook smiled cheekily at Jieun and hugged her arm.

“ I know you love me Jieun~”

Jieun sighed in annoyance but didn’t bother to push Jungkook away. Jieun had to finish her homework before their teacher came in so she didn’t have the time to shove him off of her but that’s just her excuse for not pushing him away.

“ Seriously though, when are you two going to go out?” Jimin asked the two.

“ Never. We’re just best friends. Right, Jieun?” Jungkook let go of Jieun’s arm as he replied.

Jieun silently nodded as she was finishing up her homework.

“ Man, you guys are so frustrating! You guys act like a couple but you guys aren’t actually dating.” Taehyung rolled his eyes.

“ In what way do we act like we’re dating? Please enlighten me.” Jieun said as she kept her books under her desk before staring at Taehyung straight in the eye.

“ Well there was what Jungkook did just now and you didn’t push him away.” Taehyung pointed out while Jimin nodded.

“ Jungkook does that all the time. You two should know that.” Jieun replied blankly.

“ That’s exactly why I’m saying you guys act like you’re dating! You two are always together too!”

“ Taehyung, are you jealous?” Jungkook said as he wriggles his eyebrows. Jin rolled his eyes and hit Jungkook on his head.

“ Taehyung won’t be jealous but I do know several other people who are.” Jimin said as his eyes land on several of their classmates who were staring at the four with the other three being completely oblivious at the fact that they were being observed by their classmates. The four were definitely considered head turners and they had a few admirers here and there.

“ Anyways, there’s no way Jungkook and I would date and besides, I have a date later.” Jieun shrugged.

The three boys whipped their heads to Jieun. This was the first that they have ever heard of this.

“ You’re going on a date?! Why didn’t you tell me?” Jungkook asked. He was honestly a little hurt that Jieun didn’t tell him.

“ Because it’s not a big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter