Perfect...?

Moving On

I wake up to a warm weight on my back. I turn around, burying my face into his chest.

He is so perfect. How did I get so lucky?  

After a few minutes I realize I need to wake up before I'm late to work. I reach for him.

"Babe, wake up. I need to start getting ready." I whisper.

He starts to groan and shifts away to avoid my hands.

"Come on babe. I know you're tired but I'm gonna be late soon if I don't hurry!" 

He starts to slowly sit up, looking back at me. 

"Morning." he whispers, while reaching out to me.

He grabs my waist and pulls me in. I hug him back. 

"I'm gonna take a shower first okay?" I asked.

He responds back by falling back to bed with a thud and hiding his whole body under the covers. I giggle at his actions and start heading to the bathroom. I climb in the shower and start washing my hair. I hear the door open and all of a sudden, I feel arms embrace me from the back.

"Ah!" I yelled, "Hyungwon! You scared me, oh my gosh."

He starts chuckling and hugs me tighter.

"I just wanted to shower with you, saves water and time." he cleverly says.

"True, but you could have said something earlier instead of scaring the crap out of me." I said back.

"And miss the opportunity to? Yeah right." he chuckles back. He pushes away my hair and sweeps it to the other shoulder.

"You know, we might end up actually being late cuz of this babe."

He starts kissing my bare shoulder, "Yeah I know, it's worth it." he replies back.

I start to relax back into his arms while giving a soft sigh. His lips tenderly touching my bare skin. 

I think to myself, "It wouldn't be a bad idea to call in sick I guess.."

After a while of fooling around, we finally go to the kitchen to see what we can eat for breakfast. I wash last night's dishes while Hyungwon goes through the fridge, seeing what there is to eat.

"Haeun-ah, there's kimchi and left-over rice from yesterday." Hyungwon mentions.

He takes out the pan, "What about kimchi fried rice? Here I'll he-"

"I'll cook it!" I cut him off as I take the pan away from him. "Last time you cooked, you literally almost set the kitchen on fire babe". 

He looks offended but thinks for a while, "You're right. You do the cooking, I'll finish the dishes." 

He passes by with a lingering kiss and an arm around my waist. As I wrap my arm around his neck, I completely forget about the pan and wack his head. He stops and freezes for a moment, while I'm standing there freaking out. I drop the pan unto the counter while reaching for his head.

"Oh my gosh babe, are you okay? I'm so sorry I completely forgot! Let me see your head!" I panicked.

He holds my hands and puts them to my side, "Babe, it's fine." he laughs off "At least I'm completely awake now!"

Feeling bad, I tiptoe up to his forehead and leave a kiss. He chuckles and grabs my waist, pulling me in closer until there's no space left. We stand there, in our own universe, in our own time. I lean in towards his lips, until I hear a growl from a certain someone's stomach

"Sorry, guess my body needs the food babe." he says.

I laugh, "Yeah, yeah. I'll finish everything up."

"Go lie down and rest your head, you seriously need it." I say with a frown. 

He tilts my head up, cups my face, and leaves a kiss on my lips "I said its fine Haeun-ah. Don't worry, it was just an accident."

I embrace him and let out a sigh. He holds me close and lets me know that everything is fine.

After breakfast, we cuddled up on the couch watching whatever was on the TV. Suddenly I feel the vibration of his phone going off. Sitting up and looking over, I see a random number come up on the screen.

"Who is that?"

He looks over and seems puzzled over what to do, "Uh I'm not sure, probably a scam right?" he responds back.

He declines the call and turns the phone over. His face looks sort of grim.

"Is everything alright babe?" I asked.

"Yeah..don't worry. I'm just really tired." he says with a weak smile.

I look at him while his focus goes back to the TV. I give him a quick comforting peck on the cheek and go back to our original position. He pulls me in close and soon we drift off back to sleep. Everything seemed perfect between us...or at least I thought it was.