Short Version of No Strings Attached JeongMi AU

JeongMi One- Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the last night of the summer camp and Jeongyeon has finally been able to talk to the pretty girl from the fencing duel that he watched earlier that day.

The stars are out, the poor choice of music can be heard everywhere, it’s somewhat a good set up to hook up with girls but Jeongyeon is just sweating profusely and not making a move.

He doesn’t know what to do or even say so he just sings along to the music.

Nobody told him how hard it is to actually talk to girls than just wink at them at the hallways, harder than asking them out for a breather on that suffocating camp fire where he was forced to listen to teenage dramas.

They are sitting now on one of the benches under a tree that he should've known by now because it's what their place is famous for. 

His legs are glued together and he keeps rubbing his palms on his jeans because of the nervousness. Finding a little courage from the sweet scent from the girl beside him, he his lips and finally speaks.

“You're really good at fencing.”

“Oh, really?” Mina nodded and chuckles lightly. “ Yeah, that’ll be useful if you ever had a time machine and then it'll break while you're in the 18th century where it'll be more useful."

The girl looked anywhere but at him.

Jeongyeon purses his lips thinking that not only the girl looks beautiful and smells great, she’s also very smart which makes it more awkward and hard for him who doesn’t even use most of his brain cells. But nevertheless, he’ll still continue this conversation.

“You’re funny, it’s so weird.” He tries to sound as sincere as possible as he side eyes her but immediately bit his lower lip for not being able to come up with a wittier comment.

He swears he’s usually funny but this girl disables all his charms and kicks him o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter