Grocery Shopping

JeongMi One- Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was inspired to write this after rewatching TELP Episode 4.

 

It’s their daughter’s 3rd birthday and Jeongyeon has forgotten to buy the groceries needed for tomorrow’s party.

On the way to the supermarket she gets scolded by her doctor wife Mina who was driving them. The young doctor has decided to come with her so she doesn’t forget anything more.

“I texted you earlier, why are you so forgetful.” Mina says with a stern voice for the fifth time as they push a cart inside the supermarket.

Jeongyeon groans as she pushes as well because when Mina is angry it takes a while for her to calm down and let the situation go. It takes a long time for Jeongyeon as well to convince her wife not to get angry anymore because she doesn’t have much aegyo in her to appease her.

But today, looks like she needs to practice her rounded edge skill.

She raises her hands beside her eyes and fisted it to make a crying face together with a pout. Mina just rolls her eyes and ignores her. Jeongyeon sighs and picks a spaghetti set ingredient that consists of pasta and tomato sauce.

It’s hard. She’ll need to make more effort.

Mina still doesn’t bother to entertain her even when she winks at her or tugs her arms playfully, though deep inside she’s already melting on how her wife looks like. She badly wants to save these moments in a video and about it every time the older woman will try to make fun of her.

Jeongyeon doesn’t give up. She knows Mina is just playing hard to get by now.

She lets go of the cart and hooks Mina’s arm, clinging to her for dear life because angry Mina is scary Mina. But Mina is far from being angry now, she just stays cold so she can savour the rare moments of her wife trying to act cute towards her.

“Minari~.” Jeongyeon softly calls as she tugs her arm again and the younger wife had to fold her lips so her smile won’t slip away.

“Minari, please don’t be angry anymore.” The blonde woman cutely pouts into her wife’s ear when they stopped to choose different kinds of flavoured jellies that their daughter Tzuyu likes, chocolate, watermelon, mango and banana.

The younger girl is quite ticklish so when her wife leans to her ears and whispers, blowing air with she immediately cracks into giggles. Her act has finally been shattere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter