Part 2

Our Competition

Sehun wanted to date Irene, but Suho totally disagree with it. “No...You cannot date her!” Suho shook his head as he cover Sehun’s mouth.

Sehun escaped from Suho’s quickly, “Ah hyung wae?! I can be a good brother in law for you.” Sehun nudged Suho’s arm.

“Once i said no.. It will be forever no.” Suho nodded firmly.

“AH! I have additional singing class. Guys, let’s meet tonight okay?!” Onew quickly packing his bag and ran away.

“Be careful tofu man!” Minho shouted as he continued playing basketball.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew ran fast to the class as he suddenly crashed with a girl. Both of them fell down. Onew quickly got up and helped the girl collected her music sheets, “Ya..gwenchana?! I am sorry...”.

“Ne.. I am okay..” The girl looked at Onew while he helped her. “Ya! Oppa! Isssshhhh!!!” She suddenly pushed Onew back and took all her music sheets from him quickly.

Onew shocked as he fell again and quickly get up and looked at the girl. “Lu...Luna...?! Why are you here?!”

“I...I just transfered here. Gomawo, oppa. Mianhe.” Luna bowed before she ran away from Onew.

“Luna...wait!!......hhhhh.....” Onew sighed deeply as he shrugged and walked to the singing class.

At the singing class HyungSoo Sonsaengnim already wait for him. “Hey Onew! I am waiting for you. Please take a seat, i want to introduce you new classmate.”

“Ah...Ne sonsaengnim...” Onew nodded as he took his seat.

“Okay, let’s welcome Ms. Park! Come in, my dear.” HyungSoo Ssaem welcomed the new students to enter the class.

“Annyeonghaseyo, all! My name is Park Sunyoung, you can call me Luna! Nice to meet you all!” Luna bowed as she introduced herself to the class with her cheerful way.

“Ne! Today Luna will be joining us. So, let’s be friend with her okay?! Now Luna, you may take a seat.” Hyungsoo ssaem welcomed Luna before he start the lesson.

Luna choose to sit beside Onew, “Annyeonghaseyo oppa, long time no see.” Luna greeted Onew just with a small smile.

 

*Throwback two years ago*

“Opppaaa!!! Quickly come here! I saw your name, yes your name!!” Luna pulled Onew to walked quickly to the announcement board of their school, Jeonju Senior High School.

“Yah..Slowly, baby.. You will fall down” Onew chuckled as he followed Luna. Onew and Luna were a cute lovelies birdies at their school. Onew was Luna’s Senior and he will go to university soon.

“WAHH! Oppa see! That’s your name on it! Minho oppa too! You will go to the university that you want! I am really happy, oppa! Chukkkahaaee! Congratulation, oppa!!” Luna suddenly pecked Onew’s cheek as she really happy.

Onew blushed and happy as Luna pecked his cheek, “Gomawo baby! Let’s celebrate it tonight, how? I saw Minho’s name too. Why don’t we invite our friends? I will call Sehun and Suho hyung too to come. Let’s have a party at my house tonight, okay?!” Onew messed Luna’s hair as he hugged her happily.

“Ne oppa! Uhmmm... Can i invite Amber unnie, Wendy and Irene unnie? Irene unnie can come with Suho oppa.” Luna looked up at Onew and gave him puppy eyes.

“Of course you can, baby.” Onew pecked Luna’s eyes and made her hide her face on Onew’s chest as she was shy and happy. “Aaaandd...I will have an announcement for all of you too..”

“Announcemet?....” Luna quickly looked up at Onew again.

 

 

-to be continue-

 

 

 

 

how is it so far, guys?

can you guess what is the announcement? 

comment below hihihih. 

Hope you enjoy reading it! :D