Part 1

Our Competition

“Amber you got the best score on the last running test. Great Job!.” Eric sonsaengnim smiled as he announced the result of the test that the sport class of Moon Shine University had two days ago.

“pfft..! I guess she cheated again..” Minho rolled his eyes as he knew that Amber was on the first place. Minho and Amber are a rival since they were a kid.

“Minho-ssi, you should do a lot of practice to get a better score.” Said Eric Ssaem as he heard what Minho said just now. Some of students laughed as Eric ssaem said it and made Minho angry. “Alright class, that’s all for today. Thank you for coming.” Eric ssaem left the sport hall.

“Good Job Amber! You win again!” Said Irene while hugging Amber.

“Yeah! I know the result would be great! I am really happy,unnie. Appa will be proud of me!” Amber chuckled as she hugged Irene back.

*BRAAAKKK*

Minho suddenly came to Amber and hit the wall behind her.

“ Do you think it’s all that easy?! You made me embarrassed in front of Eric sonsaengnim and in front of our classmate. You have to pay this Amber!” Minho glared and raised his voice while talked close to Amber’s face.

Amber took a deep breath as she talked calmly to Minho, “Heard what Eric Ssaem said just now, right? Practice more Choi Minho.”

Minho suddenly grabbed Amber’s collar and wanted to hit her face before Irene stopped him, “Stop it!! Why you always like this?!...Just practice more..please...” Irene looked at Minho with teary eyes and tried to let Minho’s hand from Amber’s collar.

“Arraso... Let see.. You will see what will you get, Ms. Liu!” Said Minho as he let Amber but he threw her to the wall.

Sehun, one of Minho’s best friends came and put his arm around Minho to bring Minho out from the sport hall, “Ya hyung.. Don’t mind her.. Let’s go.” He said as he secretly gave Irene hanky and went out the hall with Minho

“Irene unnie, I am sorry.” Amber held back her tears as she held Irene’s hand.

Irene sit beside her while wiped her own tears with the hanky that Sehun gave to her, “Don’t worry Amber, I was acting. I knew Minho’s weakness. He can’t see any girls’ tears.” Irene looked at Amber while winked and smile.

“You are the best, Bae Chu Unnie!” Said Amber and they laughed.

“Let’s go, Am! Luna and Wendy are waiting for us.” Irene chuckled as she helped Amber to pack her bag.

“Aye Aye Captain!” Amber replied Irene happily.

On the other side, Minho and Sehun met their besties Suho and Onew. Four of them are quite famous as they have good looking and really smart.

“I really hate Amber this time.” Minho grumbled as he threw his bag to the bench.

“What happened again, froggie?” Onew asked him while playing games on his mobile phone.

“It seems there will be a new couple eyy?” Suho laughed as he teased Minho.

“AH YAAA Hyungg! I will never fall in love with my ultimate rival...Amber Josephine Liu...errghhh I hate her!!” Minho frowned as he threw the basketball hard to the ring, but it bounced back and hit him back. “Arrghh!!”

Sehun and Suho laughed as saw Minho hit by the ball. Onew chuckled and helped Minho to get up, “Watch your mouth, froggie.”

“Guys, I want to ask something... What if I and...Irene noona become a couple? Hmm?” Sehun suddenly asked.

“WHAT?!! No no no no... You must be kidding us right?” Suho quickly gave his reaction.

“No, I didn’t.. I think  I want to ask her for a date...” Sehun nodded.

“Noo....Andweee!!” Suho covered Sehun mouth..

 

-to be continue-

 

 

:)