Prologue : 2009 Petition

>>One Step At A Time

During 2008 winter, SM Entertainment opens for fans’ petitions for their choices on the theme “Who do you want to couple your favorite star(s) the most”.
Millions of petitions and letters were sent to the company to support their beloved couples.

After arranging all the petitions in to poll, they have a very shocking outcome.

Over 60% of the fans who sent their petition or letters to SM Town want to see the collaboration of the DBSK and Yoon Eun Hye, even though she is older than them by 1-2 years, isn’t a part of SM family and never have any big projects, any love interests, nor rumors together with them.

This result, however, didn’t surprise the Netizens, since there’s already a poll on famous K-pop forum on “Who is the best man for Yoon Eun Hye” which DBSK’s U-know Yunho is leading with 52% of thousands of voters; followed by DBSK’s Hero Jaejoong with 21%.

The 2 DBSK boys unbelievably beat many strong competitors like Kim Jong Kook, Joo Jihoon, Eric Mun, Lee Minwoo and Gong Yoo.

Many YEHshippers are disappointed with the outcome, while the rest are extremely delighted.

On the other hand, a large number of Cassiopeia are averse about the outcome since there are also many shippers inside such as Yunho-Seulgi and Hero-BoA. They also argued over Eunhye’s age, but this issue was absolutely nonsensical, considering other Nuna-Dongsaeng pairings like We Got Married Kim Hyun Joong+Hwang Bo or BOF Goo Hye Sun who all her co-stars in the F4 are younger than her, became very successful and likable.

Coincidentally, Yoon Eunhye’s contract with the Kraze Company was over and she was once again left with no agency. Several big companies are competing for her including SM Entertainment.

Lee Soo Man, the chairman, offers her 2 billions won and 10% shares of SM Entertainment for 2-year contract (beating over Lee Hyori’s 1.5 billions won for 3-year contract with M-net Media) and even state that she may have her own choices of work. If Eunhye accept his offer, the fans’ wish of seeing her and DBSK’s collarboration won’t be too far to dream of.

---------------------