Dose of Jo Yuri

Dose of Jo Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was impatiently looking at the clock atop the classroom's blackboard. She couldn't wait for the class to end. Yena didn't come to school today and Yuri was worried about her.

 

"Finally!" Yuri said as she heard the school bell ringing announcing the end of the class.

 

She rapidly opened her bag and got her cellphone to check if there were any messages from Yena, unfortunately, there weren't any. It made her feel even more worried.

 

"Should I go to her house to see if everything's fine? Or is it too much? Ugh..." she muttered to herself.

 

"I don't care, I'll go anyway." she stood up from the chair and left the classroom.

 

After walking for some minutes, Yuri finally arrived at Yena's house and knocked on the door.

 

"Oh~ Yuri! What brings you here?" Yena's mom opened the door and asked with a bright smile on her face.

 

"Hello ms. Choi! I... W-well Yena didn't come to school today and didn't send me any messages so I got worried. Is she okay?" Yuri said while avoiding meeting Yena's mom eyes because she felt a bit embarrassed.

 

"Ahh I see~ Yena caught a cold, she has a fever. She was still feeling bad this morning so I told her to stay home..." Yena's mom then continued "I'm late for work, I have to go now but you can come in and go to Yena's room, she's resting there, yes?" she said while getting her bag.

 

"Oh thank you so much ms. Choi! Have a nice day at work!" Yuri said while entering their house.

 

"Thanks Yuri, see you later!" Ms. Choi said while heading to her car.

 

Yuri got to Yena's room and carefully opened the door, she didn't know if Yena was sleeping or not, but she didn't want to bother the girl. She walked in and Yena immediately opened her eyes and looked at Yuri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter