Problem

Cold Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana Minatozoki

"Saya chan.. Onee chan had to leave now."

Saya groan as she stomp both of her adorable leg in front of her kindergarden gate.

"Onee chan.." I squat down matching her heigh level as I cupped both of her cheeks.

"Saya chan have to go to school. Onee chan will come at 4, hai?" I said softly.

But Saya start to tear up as she goes to my arm. Ugh, I really do not like seeing Saya cried.

It's not that I do not know how to persuade her or not, it just that I'm also a cry baby.

I really cannot see other people cry because I will also cry eventhough it's not my bussiness or it is.

"Saya chann.. Please do not cry." My voice start to crack. Ugh, please don't cry Sana.

Then Saya look at me, I can see her guilty face.

"Onee chan, Saya is sorry.. Saya do not want to see Onee chan cry." Oh, this thoughtful little girl.

I'm very grateful to have you as my little sister. I smile as I ruffle her hair.

"Eh, Onee chan is not crying. Something goes inside onee chan's eye."

Then, I held her hand brought her inside the kindergarden.

"Onee chan will come at 4 o'clock, hai? Do not follow stranger, if they said they know me. Only Mama and Onee chan." Saya nod rapidly, kawaii.

Then I put my pinky swear in front of her as she catch my pinky swear doing promises.

I kiss her nose goodbye and left after seeing her goes inside.

I took my bicycle and rush to school as I notice I was 15 minutes late.

I'm doomed.

 

~.~

 

Korea Art International School.

 

I put my bike and lock it. I slowly goes inside the gate, afraid getting caught by Madam Joo.

Madam Joo is our headmistress. So any late comers will surely receive detention cause she won't accept any excuses. Her priority on disciplinary action are beyond human understanding.

Oh, god. This is so scary. I hide behind the bushes as I see her busy getting names with other students. This is my chance.

"Sana- ah!!"

"Argh!!" I scream but the doe eye girl in front of me quickly cover my mouth with her both hand.

"Ya ya yaa. Why you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter