The Beginning

Cold Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana Minatozoki

"Sana channn!"

I groan softly as I hear my mom calling my name.

"Sana chann.. Do wake up, it's already 7 in the morning." This time mama peak through the door. Hahaha. Mama kawaii.

"Hai, Mama. I'm sorry. I stay up late last night finishing my homework. I did not realize my alarm." I said as I give her a smile. She come and pat my head softly.

"Haish, Sana chan. Mama told you not to trouble yourself. With a part time job and school, Sana chan does not reveive enough sleep. Mama worried." Mama look very sad as she my head softly.

I smile widely, showing her my hamster smile as I hold both of her hand.

"Mama, please do not worried about Sana. Mama has to take care of yourself." I said with determined tone.

"But Sana chan.."

I try not to drop my tears when I know I'm at the edge of it, "Mama, this time listen to Sana. Mama is all Sana have. Sana already made a promise to papa to take care of mama. So, mama please.. don't worry, okay?"

Mama softly sigh. I knew it hard for mama to see both of us in this incomplete condition.

But, I made promise to papa. Whatever happen, I have to take a very good care of mama.

I still remember the night papa left us..

 

( Flashback )

 

"Papa. Papa." I said as I run toward him.

"Sana chann.." Papa sound so tired as he put all stuff down to stretch his back.

I could hear sound of bone cracking coming from papa. Papa must be very tired from all the working. I sigh softly.

"Papa have a sit. Why did papa bring so many groceries? How did papa get the money?" I ask as I go through the plastic bag.

Papa chuckle, "Maybe papa is excited about tomorrow."

I could see papa face smiling brightly is like he reminiscent something in his mind.

"Papa. Why papa smiling like that? Share with Sana, papa." I ask as I gotten curious with papa. I took a sit beside him.

"It's Papa and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter