Lost and Found

Baby Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuqi walks around the school until she stopped at the basketball court. She shyly smiled as she saw a group of boys are playing basketball, it seems like they are in PE class. 

Yuqi naughtily smirked "If only I have the same age like you guys, I already being all flirty to you right now. Aigoo, cool as hell" she uttered but then this idea crossed her mind. When the game reached half time, Yuqi walked to them. 

"Erm, hey boy" she spoke to one of the player.

"Yes?" he answered. Yuqi realized that he is not wearing jersey. "Who are you?"

"Oh actually i'm new teacher here.." she looks at his uniform 'Kim Taehyung' damn good looking.

"Ah really.. If it's because I didn't wear jersey well I apologized, my jersey left at home"

"Ow, well it doesn't matter, not a deal tho hahaha" she awkwardly laughed. "Actually I kind of need your help.. since I'm new here I don't really know this place.." 

"Oh, you need a tour?" 

"No, no, I need your help to recognize some student"

"Huh?" 

"I'm a new homeroom teacher for class 4D, somehow they are not in their class so I need to find them, well eventhough I never met them before" she chuckled. 

Taehyung curved a smile at the corner of his lip as he looks at her upside down. "I see.." 

"Can you?" she looks at him. 

He chuckled "Yeah, of course, why not. But before that.. how old are you?" he raised his eyebrow. 

"Why? Are you in doubt that I'm a teacher here?"

"Well.. no.. it just you looks like someone in my age" 

She shyly chuckled "Really? Aigoo that's a bit heart-throbing. "So, how are you going to help me though?" her smile faded as she remembered about the 4D.

He grabbed his bag and slung over his shoulder "I know some places where they might be"

"But your game?" 

Taehyung forgot about it, he spun and shouted to his classmate that he wasn't able to cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter