Meeting Up

The Heist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as they stepped on the ground, a folder was handed to RM.

"You'll be teaming up with Crimson, The profile is there, be highly cautious around those 2, they may only be 2, but those 2 pulled off dangerous and difficult Missions by themselves, i would also personally warn you, not to mess up with either one of them." The man who escorted them said as they walked to the Van.

"'personally?'" Jungkook questioned as he walks beside RM.

"The last guy who tried to be 'unprofessional' towards one of them is still on a coma." the man said, the guys looked at each other in amusement.

"so we take it they know how to engage physically too?" V asked, he man nodded.

"both were said to be good with both offense and defense." The man answered.

"'said'?" Suga asked this time.

"none of those who saw them engage in a fight are available to interview." they understood what he said, either they were all afraid to say something, in a coma or well... dead.

silence followed before Jin spoke.

"we've been talking, but we never did get your name sir..."

"Max, just call me Max. Now, anymore questions?" he asked as they stopped on front of a van.

"Yeah, where are they?" RM asked as he scan the file that was handed to him by the latter.

Crimson

 - a high skilled duo of professional Thieves, their duo was named closely with their names; Scarlett and Rouge.

Scarlett

 - The Silent One

 - The Shorter of the 2.

 - The Brain

 - skill set: Hacker, Mechanic

Rouge

 - The Talkative One

 - The Brawns

 - The only thing she can do with a laptop apart from the usual engines and applications is her Advanced knowledge in Locksmithing.

 - Skill set: Advanced Lock Smith, Thieving.

"We were told that they will be on the meeting later, All of you will be sent to the Hotel where you will be staying for the mean time. This will be all then, My Job is done." Max said before closing the Van.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mou, Would have kept the painting though, I really loved the color scheme." Rouge said as she drive to the Hotel where they'll be having a meeting.

"What for? Since whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter