Prologue: 'Project' = 'Mission'

The Heist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait, What? What other group?! We didn't agree on any of this!" The other Members of their group turned towards their Leader as their Eldest asked in Surprise.

"It was a last Minute thing, they proposed, I was told they're no Amateurs either-"

"That's not the Point, RM they're Strangers! Whose to say they'll follow our plans? how about our group's safety? they'll see our faces!" Jin argued.

"Listen Hyung, Guys, It's the other Group or they can just send that group alone or with another group who's not with us, with the Police here watching closely for us, I'll dare say that this is our only Ticket way back to Korea without the others knowing, we'll be sent there via private jet, then after this project we can just stay there without being tracked." Rm explained as the others let RM's words sink in.

"I still can't believe that we were almost caught just because of a dog." Hobi said rollong his eyes.

their recent 'Project' was almost a success, if it wasn't for the newly bought pug that was owned by the owner of the Mansion they were supposedly thieving from felt their presence, waking up the residences of the mansion, luckily they were already on the process of leaving but sadly weren't able to clear the CCTVs, their only safety was hanging on their face masks.

They all sighed as they remember their recent 'Project'

"How many?" Suga asked.

"2." Everyone turned in surprise for the second time.

"Just 2?!" Hobi said.

"Yes, Hobi, Just 2, who will supposedly fit with this 'Project' to assist us with their vast Skill Set and 'Interesting' Personlities." Rm said, massaging his temple.

"And these 2's skill sets are?" Chim asked.

"Are still unknown, we will know once we're in Korea." RM informed.

"O...kay? and when will we meet them?" V asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter