Park & Him

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's startled by the body that suddenly towering beside her. She's afraid to turn her head to see who it is. But when she heard her name being spoken, she whip her head in a flash & shocked. She didn't think she will met someone like him there.

"Hello, wheein-ssi"

She knew him, they often meet at music show or award show, and she admires his voice and his works. She's so surprised they could meet in a place like this.

"Rapmon-ssi?"

"Call me namjoon"

That day is the beginning of their friendship, they had a brief conversation and exchanging number. 

They text each other once in a while, sometimes call in between schedule, and somehow they ended up to meet in that hill to see the sunrise and talk about anything. They find comfort in each other.

Today, it's like that day, there's no clouds. She remembering all the time they spent up in this hill. The laugh, the cry, the talk they shared. The book they share, or the sketch she made while his reading some books. 

She then sat in their favorite place, open up her sketchbook and start to drew picture of her memory in this windy hill, with him.

 

Several hour later, the drawing is finish, she close her eyes, taking a deep breath, she miss him even more than before. She refuse to call it a day, she then take a last look of that windy hill and start to walk down. 

She absent mindedly walking around, the city. Seeing his face in almost every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter