Windy Hill & Him

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She’s awake, but she can’t open her eyes like there’s tons of bricks in her eyelids. Despite her closing eyes, her mind already wander around, evaluating last night practice, reviewing everything she’s done lately ‘til the tip of her mind almost made her remembering him. She’s expertly divert her mind to something else, the luxury she will had today for not having any schedule, it’s her day off, she will do what she pleased, or so she thought.

After taking a while for tossing and turning around in the comfort of her blanket and cozy bed, she reluctantly open her eyes. Reaching for her phone in the bed-stand, she saw some message but had no will to reply. Scrolling to see some feeds on her twitter & see his post, she immediately close her phone, taking several deep breath and open it again to see him. She missed him, even though she’s trying not to, and it’s not helping that her mind already tease her to remembering him since the moment she gained her consciousness.

She’s opening the curtain on her bedroom, seeing the sky is blue and clear, a good weather to strolling around. She decided to do so. Don’t know where she would go but she will going out alone today, she will feed her mind and soul. She’s actually a deep thinker despite of her playful demeanor, she’s such a melancholic despite her spontaneous easy going personality. 

She’s rummaging her closet trying to feel on what to wear. She’s accidentally hold on to the beige knit sweater which s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter