CHAPTER TWO

Divine Timing

 

 

jungkook suddenly opened his eyes what was that? He felt like someone just pushed him? He had a bad feeling about that he was laying down in his studio he felt weird he felt worried? He was surprised he just couldn’t explained what just happened but something felt off he felt alone he felt like something was slipping away from him usually there was this comforting presence but he felt like it was slowly fading suddenly he could here sobs? His body tensed it wasn’t a familiar voice “mom she will be okay please don’t cry” he heard another voice talk just as the sobs grew louder his heart stopped he wanted to hear more but the connection disconnected.

 

He remembered the dreams he got where he met the girl “I am ………..  nice to meet you” she smiled at him her smile was too pure her eyes where mirroring his he felt like he saw himself at her eyes he was intimidated by her he still enjoyed his dreams with her despite that he always found himself helping her and his feeling growing more and more he also remembered their telepathy conversations he just woke up heading to his bathroom to wash up and begin his day “hello? Can you hear me?” he heard her voice ring in his head he panicked it was her! The girl from his dreams he felt her tiredness and his tongue got tied he didn’t know what to do or say he didn’t want to come of as too strong so he thought of something casual “good night” he cringed “really? Goodnight that’s the first word your telling her” he smiled at the memory “You are my twin flame do you know that?” he heard her he loved talking to her but he felt like he didn’t deserve her she was way better than him she was kind and loving she was perfect of course he doesn’t know everything about her but she is perfect to him no matter what.

 

She was the reason he researched about twin flames more the reason he knew she was his reason he knew she felt pain when he did and tried going easy she wont feel it and he felt pain that wasn’t his all he wanted to do was comfort her why heard the doorbell of her house or songs she listened to he felt intimidated by the connection he felt his emotions he connected to her he didn’t mind her but he was scared he felt like his losing control over himself so he shut her out he ignored her.

 

He felt the guilt down on him he knew something terrible happened to her that was definitely her mom crying he knew her voice and that must have been her brother he knew her name he just couldn’t know how he can find her he needed to get to her but how? He tried listening but he couldn’t connect to her anymore.

 

Days went by as he tried to get more information about her he tried remembering their conversations together any information or clue about her or her location would matter but he couldn’t “I should’ve spoke to her more” I should’ve contacted her more he felt deep regret he had to get to her no matter what.

 

“I’m sorry the car crush was really bad she is currently stable but she has fallen into a coma we don’t know when she would wake up lets all hope for the best” he heard a voice say probably a doctor “please ma’am take some rest she needs your support but you need to get home son please take your mom you both need rest we will take care of her we are not the biggest hospital in …………… for nothing” the woman’s voice talk he almost fell from his chair  “…………! ………….. She is in ……………… as he quickly grabbed his passport to go to ……….. He got into the plane he was anxious he was finally going to meet her personally he was nervous what would your family think? What if they kicked him out? As his thoughts got interrupted by her voice “Am I floating? What is this black void?” he heard her voice “Athena?!” he called out to her “it’s really cold here where am I?” “Can you hear me?” he asked her but she clearly doesn’t hear him “am I dead?” she asked as her voice broke as he heard cries and sniffles “I am all alone again” he wanted to comfort her and tell her she was alright she was okay she is not alone he was there for her but he couldn't reach  you were so close to him yet so far.

 


I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please let me know what you thought of it in the comments.

love you xoxo