CHAPTER ONE

Divine Timing

 

 

In a world where twin flames are not that known and a society that had mixed opinions about was confusing to ........... she was a simple girl she was brunette 5’3 and had the most precious personality she was naïve and that always backfired to her.

The first time that the contact had happened she read that twin flames would get to communicate telepathically she decided to give it a try she tried and before going to bed when she almost fell a sleep she heard a guet bam “goodnight” by a male voice that surprisingly she later realized that it was her twin flame after his voice has gotten deeper her friend was surprised “whoa that really happened it's interesting! .............. nodded her head and smiled.

 

“Mom remember when we went for a vacation and we decided to go out I heard my twin flame back when I was in the cab with my aunt I heard him say I have a bad feeling about today please be careful and take care I only shrugged because you told us we were going to the park and ended up going to beach at night and you allowed us to walk by the shore but it was night?” Her mom nodded her head “when I was walking in the water but I felt like a strong pull to go in more and then I heard his distressed voice telling me to back up now and I did it feels nice because I know that he is somewhere and cares about me” she smiled as her mom only sighted.

 

She had shared her story with her best friend Asana and mom but she was not taken seriously her best friend was excited for ............ but she didn’t  believe in them she was only being the good best friend who gave her opinion maybe that’s why .............. always said that she was a younger version of her mom, they were both people who heavily relied on logic as long as they didn’t see or experience it was hard for it to enter and settle in her head they wouldn’t tell Athena directly they thought it was nonsense they were being supportive and went with the flow with .............’s  stories.

 

She knew it was hard to believe but she believed in it there were other people in the world that had similar experience to her she wasn’t the only one it was even harder that he was name, a celebrity vocalist 5’10 he was muscular and lean and they both had big doe eyes she smiled at the thought of him she knew her mom didn’t really believe her it's because she wouldn’t believe it herself if she wasn’t the one going through it.

It all started when she had a strong feeling of knowing him when people talked about him she was always drawn to his eyes it looked like she was looking into his soul she found it odd but decided to shake it off her connection with him felt weird every time she looked at him as she decided to look into it and she found almost all twin flame signs resonating with her from the eyes to looking like a genderbent version of him to almost meeting but not and why the dreams between them felt so real as she kept on reading more and more the stronger her belief became and the stronger she felt for him.

 

She once came across an article that talked about twin flame telepathy so she decided since they are twin flames why not send him a message? She was a girl that loved trying new things that night before bed she sent him a message “hello? Can you hear me?” as she sent it she found that sending the message surprisingly drained her energy as she lied there closing her eyes almost drifting asleep she was in that state of tiredness and her mind blank “good night” her eyes shot open “OMG did this really happen? But why does his voice sound deeper though? She was getting more and more tired as she slipped into dreamland.

 

The next day as she was browsing through random videos online she found a new video uploaded about their new coming album as she curiously clicked video as his voice played through her headphones it had hit her hard it was the exact voice she heard yesterday staring shocked at the device in her hands it’s him.

 

She smiled at the memories “it was fun” she smiled she loved chatting with him though it wasn't frequent soon after she left for a vacation and she didn't have enough time to speak to him but they spoke once or twice when she tried talking to him he wouldn’t answer even after coming back she didn’t receive any messages she thought it was her fault maybe she was too pushy and scared him away she thought about not contacting him she still dreams of him thought she knows it’s a telepathic dream when his touches feel real.

 

Although she broke her promise and contacted him she had a dream about her late dad telling her to remember that he is not a toy nor an object she woke up confused what did her dad mean? She felt confused she couldn’t tell her mom since it was a sensitive topic so she researched when she found nothing she decided to ask name directly although she was not sure about contacting him but she needed answers she was in pain so she did what she shouldn’t do contact him again but she did  “I know I said I won’t contact you again but please I just want an answer what did my dad meant by treating you like an object or a toy” she sobbed quietly as she sent her last telepathic message to him and waited for the answer she recalled the dream of her late dad she never got the answer that’s when she knew for sure she had to stop to contact him and decided to move on.

 

As she left the book shop she decided to go and get her a good cup of coffee while sitting in her favourite booth by the window reading the new book she just got she entered the coffee shop as the little bell signalled a new customer “........... ! Welcome back!” Saki the barista said waving with a big smile across his face “hi Saki how have you been?” she replied as she made her way to her booth happily “should I get the usual?” he asked “yes please and can I have the cheesecake instead of the almond cake?” Saki nodded “of course i'll be right back” he replied as he disappeared to make her order as she as sitting down she thought about why she loves everything caramel related she almost started drooling at the thought of her frozen caramel latte her mind wandered for a while staring at the people outside just as she grabbed the book Saki came back with her order “there you go, oh is that a new book?” Saki asked “yeah it is I just got it before getting here” she replied “Saki!” he flinched and looked back at her “manager is calling got to go!” he said as walked back to behind the counter.

 

As she walked down the street on her way home she was walking about to turn around the corner when she heard the car horn and flashing lights came into view beeeep! As she tried to move she found herself trapped between the coming car and the corner but she wasn’t alone there was a kid out of instinct she picked up the kid and threw it out of the cars way just in time before everything turned black.