final

Ramen of Shame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byun Baekhyun's life would be the perfect dream life of any professional chef

WOULD BE if not for a certain guy.

''That er,''Baekhyun groans

''Baekhyun,cut those carrots some slack.They didn't do anything,''Minseok says entering the kitchen.

''haha you are so funny,''Baekhyun deadpans

''Whoa why the sore mood again?''

''ahh,come on,babe,''Jongdae says,''you know just who is the person that can piss off our Baek to such extent,''

''ooo,Chanyeol,''Minseok grins dumbly

''Yes,Chanyeol just gave me a news to tell Baekhyun that,i quote,''I'll beat Baekhyun's chef in next month's best chef competition,''

 

''Don't say his name in front of me,''Baekhyun hisses.

Jongdae and Minseok stop,an angry Baekhyun was a scary Baekhyun.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

it all started a year ago.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol both got degrees from the best culinary school in seoul.They were casual acquaintances in college.After passing,they Both got recruited as main chefs in renowned restaurants.Baekhyun also got invitation from the restaurant Chanyeol works in,but Baekhyun obviously chose his friend Jongdae's small but famous restaurant to work in.

That's when the rivalry between them began.the two restaurants have been rivals for a long time.

But that's not the point.Point is Park Chanyeol is a cocky bastard who keeps picking on Baekhyun.

A sadist monster,that's what that er is.

And Baekhyun will one day kill Park Chanyeol.

He sees it happening often.It's one of his future goals.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun closes the restaurant's main door.Today was his turn to close up.He looks around the small,cozy restaurant.A small dream built by his friend Jongdae now is very famous in Korea.And a simple Guy is now the most famous chef in Seoul.But there was only one problem.

''So,the great do Baekhyun is closing today,huh?''

THAT.

the restaurant was opposite to the one that park works in.

 

Baekhyun turns to face the guy,''the you want?''

Chanyeol raises a brow,''Guess your friend didn't give you my message?That guy umm what his name was again? Monday or something?''

''His name is Jongdae and yes i got your heartfelt message,''Baekhyun says in a cold tone

''Ahh sure you did.But that smooth velvety voice will turn into a hoarse voice from all the crying you will do at next month's Chef Competition,Byun''

''Listen,kid,don't bug me and i'll see you try beating me in that competition.good luck,''Baekhyun says as he stomps off

''such a cute face but equally feisty,''Chanyeol chuckles as something catches his eyes.

wait,was those the keys?

Chanyeol bends down and picks up the keys with ''restaurant' written on it.

''Hmm,looks like fate arranged another meeting for us,''

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Baekhyun can't find the keys in his pockets.He was supposed to open the restaurant today and he lost the keys!

Baekhyun groans.Jongdae will kill him.

''So grumpy so early?''

''The you want again,Park,''Baekhyun says disinterestedly

''Nothing just came to chat''

''i don't have time for your ,park,i'm busy''

''Busy as in i-lost-the-keys-and-Monday-will-kill-me?''

''His name is Jongdae and,''Baekhyun stops,''Wait,how do you know i lost the keys?''

''Because i found them lying here on the road. you dropped them while leaving yesterday,''

''Okay,thanks,give them back,''Baekhyun reaches for the keys

''No,''Chanyeol lifts the keys up,''wanna earn you a good,loud whine session from Monday,''

''His NAME IS JONGDAE FOR 'S SAKE,''

''What about my name?''Jongdae says from behind and Baekhyun freezes.

''Oh,hi,Mon-i meanJongdae,''Chanyeol grins

''Hi,Chanyeol,''Jongdae turns to Baekhyun,''what is he doing here?''

''mjgfn,''Baekhyun says some audible stuff in a low tone

''Our precious Baekhyun had lost the keys and the kind me has come to return them and save the day,''Chanyeol says in a dramatic voice

''Ahh,thanks Chanyeol,''Jongdae takes the keys from his hands and turns to Baekhyun,''Baek,We need to talk.''

Chanyeol winks while mouthing a low ''good luck with all the whines''

this .ugh.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Baekhyun messages his temple while lying on his couch.Today was a very hard day.

Mostly because Jongdae kept whining the whole time about how he needs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter