10.3% for 10 on 10 of 10- one

10.3% for 10 on 10 of 10

It was one afternoon when Jihyun got the news, more like the shock of her life.  She is in the middle of a break, lazing around the library, half an hour before her major class starts, scrolling through her phone, when her eyes caught something on the naver page. The latest episode of Hundred Days My Prince reached its peak of 10.3% rating and Jihyun at that moment wants to squel and jump out of joy-- save for the fact that such actions won't be tolerated on a place where you could easily hear a pin drop. So she calms herself and takes a double look of it and it's real. A one beside a zero means 10, a ing 10.3% for episode 10 on the 10th of the 10th month of the year. Everything is perfect 10 and Nam Jihyun feels the urge to kiss her phone screen. She didn't though, not in front of those smart peeps where he could easily embarrass herself.

Jihyun hadn't been keeping track of the drama for the past few days due to the piling amount of academic works she missed during the filming days that she needs to work on. Thus, surprised and happy are understatement of what she feels right now. She was over the moon the moment she discovered it. 

To achieved such high was beyond unbelievable for a drama expected to rate at only 3% to 5%, unbelievable.for a sageuk one which airs on a considerable  bad slot of a Monday and Tuesday. She smiles as she remembers clearly how everyone was worried of the timeslot only to be proven it's nothing to worry about at all with how the things are going.

 

Doh Kyungsoo oppa, she thinks. Doh 
Kyungsoo is probably one of the main reasons as to the skyrocketing of the drama. She smiles, remembering the man who will frantically shake his head once complimented, will laugh in an embarrased manner, will wave his hands on defense, and will end up denying all blatant attacks of praises. Nam Jihyun sighs with delight. 
 
He's not cute-- sure, that's what he says but people will beg to differ, Jihyun will beg to differ. He's cute and Jihyun thought he's extra cute with the specs on and when he laughs...god, it's the kind of laugh that will stop everyone from what they're doing and will take time cooing. His shoulder shaking while clapping his hands in unsteady pattern, eyes turning crescent, and the series of giggles coming out from his mouth were all pure perfection, spreading warmth amd invading her system. He brings the sun everywhere he goes and Jihyun will bask at the sunshine every introduced oppurtunities. 

She's crushing on Kyungsoo and there's no use denying it. Who wouldn't when all of Kyungsoo screams everything that she was looking for a guy? 

She knew Kyungsoo or D.O from EXO eversince highschool, having been one of those Kpop Idol patronage. He's a main vocalist and Jihyun loves his voice the most out of EXO. The richness of it and chocalatey feeling she gets everytime D.O sings is just something so pleasant and relaxing. Having said this, Jihyun's a fan of their music and dancing. Heck, she can even name all of them, be it 12 or 9.

Experiencing D.O on screeen is a whole different thing meeting him personal and having to act with him.  Behind the extravagant and powerful image of him as an idol, he's just a simple man-- like he always reiterates. If Jihyun admires him as an idol, Jihyun falls for him as Doh Kyungsoo. All the little things about him just add up. His big doe-eyes, heart-shaped lips, and button nose make him look so soft. He might be a reserved person but once you cracked him up enough, he becomes undeniably funny, throwing jokes in unexpected manner and having everyone in a laughing fit. He's thoughtful too and polite and very considerate. Despite all of his busy schedule as an EXO member he tried as much as possible not to burden and delay the filming. Jihyun appreciates this so much, she appreciates everythinh anout Doh Kyung--

The vibration of her phone, inidicating the notifications, snaps her out from her train of thoughts. , she was too far gone on Kyungsoo. 

The Hundred Days Husband groupchat is in uproar. Messages from the cast flooding the screen, one after another, and Jihyun's entirety can't help but felt the warm radiating from the phone full wit sweet messages. They're family and it's beautiful and Jihyun can't stress enough how thankful she was for all the memories they made during the filming days. 

Jihyun's smile stretches wider the moment she opens and reads the messages.
                    
                        HDMP GANG💪💪

Sejabin (Sohee)
Congratulations everyone! DAEBAK! Team HDMP jjang!🎂🎉🎊
Today 1:35 pm

Gudolllliscute
I guess we're going kokobop in hanbok. Congrats HDMP teammmm🎂🎉🎂🎉😊😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Today 1:37pm

Seonho😎😎
I can't dance. HELP!!!!! Congrats on 10.3%! Yaahhh wangsejaaaa treat us meatttt!!
Today 1:37 pm

Gudolllliscute
I agree Gov Jung Jeyoon!
Today 1:40 pm

Minjiaaah
I just saw the rating! I can't believe thissssss 10.3%😍😍
Today 1:41 pm

Gudollllliscute
Yaahhhh we need to practice for our danceeeee👯👯
Today 1:42 pm

Gudolllliscute
Where is Kyungsooyah and our magnae Jihyunnie?????
Today 1:45 pm

Minjiaaah
Wangseja prolly busy with the combackkk and Jihyun might be in univ
Today 1:47 pm

                                                   MagnaeeeHyunniee👸
                           I'm hereeeee!! Congrats to all of ussss! Daebak. I can't believe. this! I'm in univ now huhuhuhu. We'll see each other soon😘😘😘
                                                              Today 1:48 pm

Sejabin (Sohee)
See you soon😘 
Today: 1:50 pm

Jihyun waits a bit to close the groupchat, she waits a bit for Kyungsoo to repond. She's not putting her hopes up but it wouldn't hurt to wait a bit. 10 minutes before her class starts, she leaves the library and heads to the lecture room. 

8 minutes before her class starts, still no sign of him. Kyungsoo oppa must be really busy, she thought. 

7 minutes before her class starts, Jihyun have Kyungsoo's number on her phone dial, contemplating whether to give him a call or not. 

It's been long since they talked with each other and texted each other. She misses him, misses his calming presence and his deep laugh. The last normal conversation they have was through a call when Kyungsoo was apologizing that he couldn't her home because some emergency came up and he was needed immediately in SM building. It was their second time hanging out alone, Jihyun felt like it was a date, save for the fact she doesn't want to assume things. 

They went to a very secluded dine in and it was nice. It was planned out well by Kyungsoo, judging from how everything was well ordered and how there's no trace of undesired people following them. The ambiance was calming and to topped it all, Kyungsoo was dazzling and a gentleman, and funny and nice. Jihyun took delight of that moment because she'll never know when will it happen again or will it ever happen again.

That was weeks ago and the only conversation they have for the past few days were simple "good morning", "have you eaten?", "take care", "good night", and other mundane things. Some messages were left unreplied due to the fact that they were both busy, Jihyun with univ works and Kyungsoo with the upcoming comeback of EXO. It's hard to get a hold of each other.

5 minutes before her class starts, Jihyun is outside of the lecture room when she nervously taps the dial button. She d a breath. There's no going back anyways.  

Just when she thinks Kyungsoo won't pick up, Kyungsoo answered it. 

"Jihyunnie?" Kyungsoo's panting can be easily heard from the phone. Jihyun closes her eyes. What the is she going to say?

"Ah...ah. Hello! Is...is this a bad time to call? Oh my god, Should I hang up?." Jihyun stutters. Idiot, she scolds herself. 

"No. Please don't. I'm actually glad that you called me. " Kyungsoo assures him and Jihyun can't help but picture a smile etched on Kyungsoo's face as he says those words.

"I just want to say that we achieved 10.3%! Congrats to us!! I guess we're going kokobop in a hanbok? It goes down, down baby" Jihyun laughs, happy that she is more at ease this time. Thanks for her cheerful and talkative personality she was able to avoid the awkwardness. 

"Is that so?" Kyungsoo fondly says as he catches his breath. The panting is gone, only soft and steady breathing can only be heard from him. "That's really great!"

"Are you in the middle of something like dance practice? Am i interrupting?" She asks.

"No. It's okay. We're almost done here." Kyungsoo is always quick to assure her. She likes that about him.

"Okay." Jihyun doesn't know what to say. There's a short moment of silence and it's killing her.

"We achieved 10.3%, right? How about we celebrate it?." Kyungsoo suggests, breaking the silence. She can hear other voices on the other line, probably from other exo members talking with each other. 

"Sure. Let me just inform the others." replied Jihyun. 

"No! I mean... I..I want to take you outside, you know, just you and me. But if you don't want then we can call the others too." 

If she's hearing it right, Kyungsoo is asking her out. Just the two of them and she was taken aback.

"Okay."
"Okay what?"
"Okay just the two uf us." Jihyun is sure that she's beet red at the moment. 

30 seconds before class starts and she can already see the Prof nearing the door.

"If you're free later, we could go. "
"My class ends at 6."
"I'll pick you up then. I'll be there at 6"
"Okay. I need to go. My class starts now. Bye!" with that she hangs up and immediately enters the room. Buzzer beater