Too Valuable to Break

Jeonghan One Shots :D

Jeonghan walked down the stairs, still sore and sleepy from the night's... something. Joshua was upstairs in their room, taking a shower, so he decided he would go down and get something to eat then take a nap again, so he hopped off the last step of the stairs and headed towards the kitchen, then-CRASH!

Jeonghan cringed as he slowly turned around to look behind him, finding a vase that was once on the coffee table, now on the floor in who knows how many pieces. He sighed and made an annoyed face, pissed at himself for being so careless, especially after the precious beautiful man known as Joshua had taken him in off the streets. Speaking of, where is he? He should be here right about-

"Jeonghan! Are you okay?! What was that noise, are you hurt?!!" Joshua came running down the stairs with a hand on the small towel around his waist. Jeonghan's head snapped up at the voice, eyes wide, then immediately dropped to the floor in shame. 

"I- Okay, so I kinda forgot that I had a tail, but that vase was kinda really hideous anyw-" Jeonghan started to explain, said jaguar tail whipping around in distress, before he was cut off by a small sniffle from the younger man.

"I-it's okay, Jeonghannie, that was just the vase that my grandmother gave me before she died, it's not that important," Joshua furrowed his brows, trying not to show that he was upset.

"-bUT IF YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH WE CAN GET A NEW ONE I'M SOrry please don't cry!" Jeonghan exclaimed, his ears flattening back against his head and his tail curling down and around his leg, his emerald eyes going wide as he anxiously stared at Joshua. Jeonghan chewed at his bottom lip nervously, the few sharp teeth making him wince, but he remained unmoving as the younger man simply stared down at the broken pieces of the vase, then back to him.

Joshua suddenly burst into a fit of hysterical giggles; it sounded almost like a bark of laughter and choking on air at the same time, as he doubled over and crouched down onto the floor, careful to avoid the broken pieces. Meanwhile, a very confused Jeonghan stared at the other as if he had gone crazy, before a look of realization crossed his face.

"J0shUa!? shUA?! diD yOU tRICK mE?!" Jeonghan glared at the younger, who was wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. He huffed and crossed his arms, turning away from the offensive man whose shoulders were shaking violently. He was too much, really. 

"YAH! I CAn'T beLIEVE I WAS aCTuALLY wORRIED. UgH, YOU brAT," Jeonghan exclaimed to the wall.

He pouted childishly until he felt a pair of soft, warm arms encircle his waist and tug him back onto the couch behind them. Joshua pecked the older on the cheek, grinning like the Cheshire Cat, whereas Jeonghan simply stuck out his tongue and squirmed away from him.

Jeonghan lasted a whole five seconds, before the jaguar hybrid was clambering back onto Joshua's lap and wrapping himself around the younger's body, Jeonghan's arms draped over Joshua's bare shoulders and around his neck, while his long tail wrapped loosely around his leg. Jeonghan breathed in the comforting scent of sandalwood and nuzzled his face into Joshua's neck before opening his mouth to lightly gnaw at the younger's collarbone in revenge. 

"Ack, heey Jeonghan!" Joshua made a funny face, but giggled under his breath as the hybrid rubbed his nose up and down his neck, sniffing and giving small kittenish to particularly soft and sensitive patches of the slightly tan skin. Joshua wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's waist and pulled him closer to his chest, then nudged at the soft head of hear in an attempt to get the older to look at him.

Jeonghan remained tucked in the crook of his neck, not budging, until Joshua reached an arm up to tangle his fingers in the soft hair at the back of his head. Joshua tugged lightly, pulling their faces apart until he could tap their foreheads together and stare into Jeonghan's large, gorgeous emerald eyes. The jaguar hybrid blinked owlishly at Joshua, then his nose twitched slightly and he leaned in to press a kiss to the man's soft lips. Jeonghan pulled back to see the younger smiling at him again, and suddenly the two were both leaning in for another chaste kiss.

Jeonghan and Joshua's hands made their way to the other's neck, waist, thighs, hair, anything they could grab a hold of really, as the two were soon stuck to each other like glue, their soft kisses escalating to a rough and passionate make out session. They sometimes shifted positions a bit before going back to nipping at rosy lips and pressing loving kisses to intertwined fingers. Their hot tongues massaged against each other, lips pressing together then pulling apart for air once in a while, eliciting soft moans and contented sighs from each of the two.

A few minutes later, Jeonghan's ears twitched, picking up Joshua's faint whisper of "Wait, Jeonghan." He pulled back, peering down into Joshua's eyes from his place on his lap, both panting slightly. Jeonghan cocked his head to the side, his long tail tracing along Joshua's side and curling around his back as Joshua himself absentmindedly the side of Jeonghan's neck with the pad of his thumb, brows furrowed. 

"I-I feel like I'm forgetting something, Hannie," Joshua muttered quietly, almost to himself. Jeonghan's ears caught the words nevertheless, and he paused for a moment of deep concentration, before shaking his head and throwing the thought out the window. Jeonghan dove back in to at Joshua's swollen red lips, once more leaving the two in their own little world, where the only important thing was to kiss each other until they couldn't breathe.

They remained like that until their friends came, the two suddenly realizing what they had forgotten. They were supposed to be hosting a party that afternoon. 

"YAH!! GET A ROOM YOU NASTIES!!!" a scarred Seungkwan shrieked as he and Wonwoo arrived first, only to open the apartment door and find Joshua and Jeonghan feeling each other up, Joshua's shirt half off and Jeonghan's completely discarded, his usual flawless hair disheveled.

Joshua and Jeonghan were about to make an embarassed excuse, before they remembered,

"THIS IS OUR APARTMENT," the two pointed out simultaniously, grumbling at the interruption.

"Sorry, Jeonghan-hyung, Jisoo-hyung. We thought we could help out, but it looks like you completely forgot about the party. I suppose we'll have to do more than we expected, then," Wonwoo cut off the glare battle (that Seungkwan was hopelessly losing, the poor boy), opting to instead draw their attention back to the issue here. There was practically no party.

Jihan looked at each other, shrugged, then Joshua went back to at Jeonghan's bottom lip, the latter's tail and hands wrapped around his waist and buried in his hair, while the two forgotten friends in the room sighed in exasperation, facepalming themselves into the kitchen to prepare .

Jeonghan and Joshua giggled and exchanged soft, barely audible whispers.

"Shua, I love you," Jeonghan nuzzled into his neck, grinning.

"I love you too, Hannie," Joshua petted the older's soft ears and caressed his tail, the two of them still laughing at their two friends grumbling about in the kitchen.

"Also, Jeonghan?" Joshua tapped Jeonghan's back, and he hummed in response.

"You still have to fix that vase, baby," the younger smirked mischievously, waiting for the older's muttering of mock annoyance and the nips of revenge on his shoulder. But, they never came, because the sleepy jaguar hybrid had dozed off in his arms, long hair tickling at Joshua's neck and soft ears twitching in his sleep.

Joshua sighed in content and marveled at Jeonghan's ethereal beauty, even while asleep, and enveloped the man in his arms, smiling to himself. Jeonghan's hair was tickling his nose, his spotted tail wrapped possesively around his waist, and Joshua couldn't think of something more valuable to him than Jeonghan's love.